Member Array
    Car:
    The Moving Kind

Boost Controller Need Help ASAP

well ok wired and connected up the boost controller... and it is not limiting my boost at all, the onl time it does is if i have wired it up and tuned it on, onl thing then though is u cant change it just runs 4 psi the whole time.

now i think the problem is in how the wastegate is connected up. now the way dyno dave had me connect it was the top hose on the waste gate goes to atmosphere, and the side hose goes to a pressure point. now the boost controller says to connect it to the top hose then to a pressure point (which atm goes to atmosphere) so atm its hooked up to the side hose, but like i said... i cant change psi, but if i turn the boost controller off it doesnt limit the boost. i accidently went to 13.7psi before :S...

Now the manual also says from the top hose where u connect the boost controller u can t it into the side hose to go to the pressure point....

just asking is that how it is meant to be hooked up? i dont want to t into a hose if i dont have to. atm i can drive the car afel on 4 psi

Member Array
    Car:
    The Moving Kind
    never mind thank u james at hondatech

Member Array
    Car:
    The Moving Kind
    ok so the boost controller seems to be plugged up.... but its still not right
    i have lost power, i have gone from 6 psi to 3.5psi with the controller turned "off". atm i have the hoses going from... intake manifold, boost controller to top of waste gate. then from side of waste gate to intake again... anyone no how this is really meant to connect there instruction book is shit house

Member Array
    Car:
    The Moving Kind
    just returned it to how it was when it wa tuned and its still running at 3.5 psi, why the fock have i lost power. any ideas? it is 100% how it was when it was tuned

Member Array
    Car:
    The Moving Kind
    never mind... dyno dave to the resque, back boosting on 6.3 psi

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    MV Agusta F4
    Lol ^^^

Your so good at answering your own questions.

And stop hoggin your own thread please.

Well done man, glad you got it sorted.
    Deano.

Member Array
    Car:
    The Moving Kind
    what can i say.... im a pad whore