Member Array
    Car:
    EM1

In the market for some new rims for EK civic...

Hey guys! just after some rims, preferbly cheap as possible, replica's are fine and if the rim is second hand with a few chips doesnt bother me either
    looking at spending $600 and under, but what do you think would look nice? trying too go away from the bling look; these are the rims my car came with
    205/40/17 chrome blender rims!

basically i want rims that will fit 205/40/17 specs, because 3 of the tyres i bought are fairly new, so id like too transfer them over to the new set of rims i buy

here are 2 that caught my attention
    http://www.tempetyres.com.au/product...t=&part_no=826
    http://www.tempetyres.com.au/product...t=&part_no=822

if anyone has or knows anyone with these kinda-similar rims for sale PLEASE pm me! im really interested in buying these soon, i did see some 16s similar for sale but i really am veering towards 17", it would be a waste too have near-new rubber just sitting there (i wouldnt get much selling these rims)

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    are my rims that hideous it scares people away from the thread

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic 1999 EK Hatch
    I like the first set that you have liked I wouldn't mind a pair of them for mine.

Wasn't your budget $600 though? :P

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    aye it was but im hoping someone out there has second hand/slight damage where hopefully price will be chopped in half