Member Array
    Car:
    4 banger

Injectors Upgrading for FI

so i jus read a little about the injectors because force induction seems like something serious and you wouldnt want ur poor motor to run dry and thirsty

i jus came across a GTO that has been hit and the injectors are still intact. although i read from a list that they are Peek and Hold types.
    i understand that the Peak & Hold are low impendency & i know of its advantages and disadvantages, but wat i want to kno is , along with the resistor box u may find out of OBD0 cars such as the accords? do u need new wiring (harness) or somthing for these type of injectors?.

do peek and hold injectors seem to hard and not worth it to yo guys, and should i jus find larger saturated injectors that will not require such as hassle
    ohh herrow im jdm

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    MV Agusta F4
    After all that, you did not specify what car you have or what year it is?

If your car has the stock Saturated injectors in then just swap them with saturated injectors.

Its simple, less fuss.
    Deano.

Member Array
    Car:
    4 banger
    yeh sorry , my car has stock saturated injectors, i guess i'll go the simple way
    ohh herrow im jdm