Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz

Shift knob upgrade

I am thinking about upgrading my CVT shift knob to the leather one and also the knob surround. I was wondering if any of you have done this and is it easy to do the upgrade myself? What about the door switch trim?

Would someone be able to post any links or step-by-step pics/instructions for doing these upgrades? The Honda people are charging more than what the part costs, to install it.
    Check out this website for loads of second hand textbooks (free to join and no commission).

www.textbookexchange.com.au

The CVT shift knob is just 2 screws on the front of the shifter with a standard phillips head screw driver. Just reuse the existing 2 screws. Dead easy 2 min job even for the very special Honda people (Timmy from bandcamp). They are probably just charging you for their toilet break and lunch break since they already charge for their soap and toilet paper in 'workshop fees'.
    Last edited by vividjazz; 07-08-2007 at 06:07 PM.

http://www.handa-accessories.com/accint03.html - its like the 10th one on the oage click view installation
    theres a pretty cool one on there for an accord though
    really detailed
    Chunky = the first youngest ozhonda member ever

OZHONDA 4 LYFE!