Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro

1st post and I am wrapped!!

Bought a Euro Luxury in May 07 and it took me several months to decide what to get.

I know it sounds weird but I was considering the Toyota Aurion (because of the huge wrap it had). I spent ages talking to a Toyota salesman and then asked him, "Why should I buy an Aurion over a Euro." He said, "More power and bigger". I asked the Honda dealer the same question. We spoke for 1 1/2 hours..

Best choice I ever made and I feel like an idiot for taking that long... Now know why my brother kept smiling when he suggested a Euro (he has '05 Euro). LOVE this site. Thanks Ozhonda. You made my week...

Banned Array
    Car:
    Suabaru > Honda
    welcome man !

good choice

Welcome. Eurodores are the sh1t!

Hi Steve.
    Just curious, what did you discuss with the Honda dealer?
    Oh and what color did you get?..lets see some pics.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    In a nutshell, he went through the resale value, the quality of the build, the service standards, the engine dynamics (he used to be a mechanic with Honda) some of the history of honda etc...

The funny thing was that he wasn't trying to sell me the car. I had already driven it 3 times and had driven the Aurion the same including a 1 1/2 hour drive. I was very impressed with the power of the aurion, (probably why the QLD Police use it - Kills the Commodore we have in S.A.) but the finish just wasn't there.

The last time I drove the Honda, he said, Take it for another 1/2 hour or so and see how you feel. I drove it 200 metres, turned around and said, "Yep, this is it." Not once did I have a salesman with me in the car.

Probably the main factor for me was, in 5 years time what car would I be happier driving. That one was easy. Although I will probably change up in 5 years. Hopefully then I will be driving a Legend...

Bought the Graphite Peal Luxury but didn't get the Satnav because I bought a Tomtom GO910, so I can take it to the Eastern States without having to take my car.

Will try and post some pics soon. I can't believe it took me so long to decide. I reckon I looked at every car on the market. Everyone is so jealous now!

Member Array
    Car:
    95 Accord CD5
    its good that u really NARROW down your choices, besides ur paying top dollar so u wanna be SURE! u've done d right thing, but then again....WHAT WERE U THINKING?!?!?! u shoulda gone to Honda straight away with NO hesitation! hahaha! good choice!

WELCOME and ENJOY this site, lots of useful info for the Euros!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1FULSIKBOY2C23Q2NT2SXI4U
    only be putting the goood shizzle in dis dizzle, for grizzle mizzle!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Thanks Joey and Sensei. Feel welcome already and like I said before this appears to be a very friendly site with heaps of great info.

Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    Welcome to OzHonda,

Euro's are very nice rides, and you will defanantly enjoy yours. happy euroing

cheers

Steve - you're right the interior quality of the Euro and standard Accord is very impressive. Its a very nice place to be regardless of long road trips, short milk runs or congested traffic. I'm sure you'll love it & continue to make people jealous over the years...lol

Graphite is an excellent color too!...Happy Euro motoring Steve.