Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast
    yes very impressive, well done

Array
    Car:
    115hp 4stroke yamaha
    Quote Originally Posted by G AE82 View Post
    honda_b_blastn (Paul) went 12.7 tonight and pb mph of 111.
    FARK THATS HEAPS!!!
    JdmYard, Team POV!

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda's
    thanks Glen for the advise after my first run...12.704 @111.84mile with 1.984 60ft..i hit rev limit in 2nd and 3rd... too busy looking at the V8 fly past me...hahaha
    11.41@119 mile ALL MOTOR street chassis

K series parts whore

FFamily

Quote Originally Posted by honda_b_blastn View Post
    thanks Glen for the advise after my first run...12.704 @111.84mile with 1.984 60ft..i hit rev limit in 2nd and 3rd... too busy looking at the V8 fly past me...hahaha
    Bring on Jambo well done dude its good to see the car getting faster everytime out and still running STREET TIRES.
    Regards Dyno Dave
    Buddyclub Australia
    Member of Master Of Vtec Group

I agree 111mph is awesome ... well done .

Member Array
    Car:
    Crew for Hi-Comp Civic
    Not bad.

Honda suppremacy at Jambo.

I'll update the list tonight.

Member Array
    Car:
    85 AH Honda Civic
    No probs mate. Car has so much in it. You're 13th on the k20a.org street tires list if you update.
    Lunchbox Racing
    1985 K20A Civic
    11.67 @ 116.55 MPH All Motor street tires - retired
    1995 K24 EG Civic

Awesome.

Street tyres too hey?
    And so it begins...

Member Array
    Car:
    Crew for Hi-Comp Civic
    I've updated the list and made it a bit clearer and easier to read (hopefully). There are a few weird spaces in the data that I haven't entered, they just come up that way.

What's the concensus on Rod Penrose's 10.8 pass? Do I enter it? The reason I ask is, it wouldn't be eligible for the record due to being underweight but is the quickest All Motor pass since Sport Compact began. He ran this time a few weeks ago at a WSID meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy rooster View Post
    I've updated the list and made it a bit clearer and easier to read (hopefully). There are a few weird spaces in the data that I haven't entered, they just come up that way.

What's the concensus on Rod Penrose's 10.8 pass? Do I enter it? The reason I ask is, it wouldn't be eligible for the record due to being underweight but is the quickest All Motor pass since Sport Compact began. He ran this time a few weeks ago at a WSID meeting.
    Yeah enter him in. I just hope thats not the last we hear from the car. Pretty pointless running a couple of passes in an all motor setup and changing back to turbo.

Welcome Darren (aka PP Sports Sedan) its good to know you're looking at all forms of the All Motor class. To tell the truth I was on the Ausrotary forum long before Ozhonda and always look to see any developments. Hopefully this Allmotor List wll be updated with PB's all around!!!! Bring on Jambaz!!!!
    LunchBox Racing
    K20A 1985 Civic
    11.67 @ 116.55mph
    allmotor street tyres

Thanks G n J ... like i said before im sure now that we some numbers we`ll be taken more seriously ,.
    Ok Here`s some inside info i managed to beat out of ppl last night ...
    Theo will be driving an Phil laird prepared 808 . i was told by someone who knows them both and i quote " It`s a $200 car , with a $50,000 drivetrain . It`d going for the record and it`s a one of drive for theo " This is a bit of bad news , but maybe Theo will catch the All motor bug who knows . meeting got rained out last night didn`t get a single run in ....hardly sprinkled at all ... turned the wipers on ONCE . go figure .
    The good news is got to drive the car around a bit during the arvo and night and it`s a farkin weapon ...revs out like a bike now.. Jamboree will be our testing , i hate that oh well ,Bring it on , In a good will gesture i have decieded to do all my 3 Qualifing runs with you guys , i dont want to run with any rotary guys till the eliminations ..i`ll knock them out for ya`s ... Now who wants to line up with me first ..

Member Array
    Car:
    Crew for Hi-Comp Civic
    We'll take you up on that Darren. (btw my name is Darren as well. )