Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    go back to the dealer and ask them whats wrong... I think u can use your warranty for this?

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1 - RB1
    Quote Originally Posted by presto View Post
    Hi
    Maybe this has been discussed earlier but my Civic vti auto, 2 months old, pulls to the left. I noticed that as soon as the car has been delivered to me and told the dealer and he said he did not notice it(!) Well, on the 1000 km service the other dealer did the tyre rotation and " fixed " it. It was a bit better but not good enough. Finally I did wheel alignement yasterday at Bob Jane and now I notice that the steering wheel is not staight when the car is driving straight and the car is still pulling slightly to the left. It is not that bad but it is annoying though. Mind you that I drive occasionally other car (not Honda) and can see and feel the difference. Anyone experienced something similar?
    Thanks
    same like mine.when i did alignment, they said the right wheel little bit going out right way, so they front wheels will automatically pulls back to the left.
    they adjusted, now, still pulls to the left a little bit (not as worse as first), may be they didn't adjusted well.lazy to come back.
    but mine is 18 months old already and have 18" rims also sometimes hit the holes road when in medium speed condition.
    Big Brake Kit with Slotted rotor and Braided Line for FD
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...009-Direct-Fit

CRXUAL
    its brand new..should still be under warranty..they will replace/fix whatever the problem is..my dad had problems too especially with his seats..so they put new seats in..he had a range rover..but the place where he got it done was a dual dealership with honda so yeh..so they shuldnt hesitate to fix it..if they do add a lil pressure lol :P

You might have noticed that all your cars pull to the left. A panel beater told me this is normal, so if you fall asleep at the wheel the car pulls to the left and takes your car off the road without endangering anybody else. Furthermore a lot of roads are angled slightly left to take rain off the road.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic vti 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Stubbsalicious View Post
    You might have noticed that all your cars pull to the left. A panel beater told me this is normal, so if you fall asleep at the wheel the car pulls to the left and takes your car off the road without endangering anybody else. Furthermore a lot of roads are angled slightly left to take rain off the road.
    Well, the problem is that I have not noticed it with other cars. As I said, on the weekends I drive other car which does not pull at all. To me, the panel beater theory is questionable.
    Btw I went to Bob Jane and they replaced the front left wheel with rear one and it is better now.

I have the same problem and my car is only 1 mth old!!!! told them abt this during my 1000km service and they said it was the front tyres that had different pressure. So they adjusted and didnt find the car pulled to left anymore. But as soon as i drove away from the service center its the same story! will check alignment soon.

WHen I bought my dc2r I was told by the prev owner that it pulls a little to left aswell. To be honest I didn't really notice it but I reckon you should definitely go see the dealer and don't let them say "they didn't notice it". Warranty....that's what a new cars for rite?