Brake light issues with EG9 loom in EG4

I have only just noticed this, but I seem to keep blowing the drivers side brake light. Just changed one and noticed that when I put my foot on the brake, the parkers turn on as well as the brake lights. When the parkers are on, the brake lights are on also. When I disconnect the drivers side bulb, everything returns to normal. Could this be because the loom I have from my conversion is a sedan loom?
    I'm sure it's only going to take a couple of wire to be changed.
    Has anyone some across this before, and how can I fix it?
    Are my posts worthy of a PQ point ???

Member Array
    Car:
    b&w eh, blurple ek
    I'm not 100% on this but maybe you got a bad ground somewhere or an extra ground so it keeps blowing??? Have you tried piggybacking a +ve wire from the other side and see if that works???

If you need any help drop me a pm mate and we can have a look at it together, i'm on the south side too
    Life is like a box of chocolates
    It doesn't last as long for fat people

sometimes if the ground wires are not connected properly, the lights can play up and start blowing globes..
    i suggest check all your ground wires first...

Thanks guys.
    I checked all the ground wires, OK.
    I noticed that the blown bulb I took out was only blown for the park light. THe brake bulb is OK. If I put that bulb back in, everything OK except no parker on right side. When I put new one in everything goes haywire.
    Long story short, tried another bulb, all is OK. Dodgy bulb from new.
    Are my posts worthy of a PQ point ???