Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    even super low king springs will not give you that height... it's more like mrkooz said or using no springs at all... lol...

but seriously... how can it be that low?!? care to share? even mine is scrapping everywhere already... that's with 18's.. i heard before that is 19's under there!!

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9, R170, GDA
    Hi guys... nah, not photoshopped at all. I had koni yellow shocks with custom spring mounts, and skunk2 coilovers. Proper tyre tuck up front, and rim tuck at the back, and there was about 2mm clearance to the mugen exhaust the amazing thing was, even at this height I could turn full lock and drive without scrubbing - no flared guards, full plastic inner wheel trim and everything! I reckon it was perfect wheel offset & width, and tyre width to get that.

of course, only had it this low for the photos, it was a little bit higher for daily driving

Here's another pic;

06 accord euro milano pink RIP June 2014

are u serious man?!?!? what was the wheel offset and width?? i got 18 x 7.5 +48 215/40/18 and using koni yellows w/ eibach low springs lowest settings... that even rubs everywhere...

where did i miss?!?

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Quote Originally Posted by theseven View Post
    are u serious man?!?!? what was the wheel offset and width?? i got 18 x 7.5 +48 215/40/18 and using koni yellows w/ eibach low springs lowest settings... that even rubs everywhere...

where did i miss?!?
    u missed on heaps of things bro..
    such as... the bee-tek sign...

wth is bee tek sign????

Member Array
    Car:
    EKD
    your scrubbing most likely coz of ur 40 profile rubber.... next time get 35 and ull notice the diff

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    97 Prelude VtiR ATTS
    Hey i will be selling my stock lip kit soon so if any interests email me at bigtymerz1@hotmail.com tks Mark

Member Array
    Car:
    EKD
    what kit are you planning to get bigtymerz1?
    Last edited by [stealth]; 18-10-2007 at 03:02 PM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    97 Prelude VtiR ATTS
    planning to get the R34/Octane kit

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    97 Prelude VtiR ATTS
    how come i do not have permission to make a for sale post in the for sale section for my OEM LIP KIT?

Member Array
    Car:
    Garden snail
    ^^^ u need to be of memeber status

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymerz1 View Post
    how come i do not have permission to make a for sale post in the for sale section for my OEM LIP KIT?
    Cause you were destined to sell to me...