Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Sorry dude I don't, I read it (well had it interpreted by my asian friends ) in one of those Civic/Integra Bibles.

The car looks very similar to the EP3 I dare say it is actually the same car just with a facelift. Kerb weight was about the same..... we are talking within 50kg + or - over the current one. The engine was a 1.5 L i-Vtec if I remember correctly rated at 180ps, can't remember torque.

One can assume that with the 180ps and the torque potential of the 1.5 while keeping the same weight is for it. Maybe they don't want it to be in the same league as the Integra even though they have had success with it in the past...... ie. sharing B series engines, and currently the two sharing K series.

I'm quite bemused by the article on it to.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4R & EVO6(WRX killa)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir JDM
    SPEEDCORE, got ne more info and/or pics of this new 1.5 litre CTR ?
    Hey I tot the EP3 is running on k20=2 litres???????

You have got to be kidding me right???

Read the bloody thread from the start bro! Yes we all know the EP3 has a K20, this is another CTR that from what the mag stated (in quite a bit of detail), will carry a 1.5 i-Vtec engine with 180ps and retain similar kerb weight.

God knows what the heck they are thinking if this is true.... the magazine in question showed pics..... the pics of the car (not concept drawings, not photoshoped shit) showed a car that looked pretty much like a EP3 but with extensive facelift, grill, lights, bumper the whole front end of the car.... didn't see any rear shots or full side shots.

I'm starting to wonder if they built another i-Vtec head and slapped it onto the 1.5 L series engines from the Fit/Jazz, with higher comp bottom end, balancing ETC.

Banned Array
    Car:
    civic vtir coupe
    monstar i think your right.
    the new CTR runs on a K20 engine and is a 2L vtec engine, its the same engine as the new DC5R...there isnt a 1.5L Type R..

http://www.sae.org/automag/globalveh...01/global2.htm

this is it right?

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4
    there is a NEWER one
    rumoured to be running a 1.5L
    EVERYONE knows that the ep3 runs the 2.0L K20A
    and the dc5r isnt really that 'new' either
    EK4 SiR
    1:16.3 @wakfield
    1:58.9 @ eastern creek