Thread: new headers ?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    dc2r

new headers ?

just bought a dc2 type r and looking at the buddy club headers for it there about $900 theres 3 different types not sure what the differencs are what do you guys think:

Member Array
    Car:
    2001 DC2R
    I think you should look in the FAQS:http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18699
    My order's simple... a sh*#load of dim sims and a bucket of soya sauce.
    Low cost mod: Filled my car with helium balloons. Power to weight biaaaaatch!

Member Array
    Car:
    2004 Honda Integra Luxury
    i think you should learn to use full stops when typing questions in forums - make it easier for people to understand what you are asking.

oh, and go through the FAQs
    2004 Integra DC5 Luxury Alabaster/Satin Silver

Find this post useful? Give me some rep points

Quote Originally Posted by corey View Post
    just bought a dc2 type r and looking at the buddy club headers for it there about $900 theres 3 different types not sure what the differencs are what do you guys think:
    Buddyclub only make 1 style of B series headers (2 versions big tube or small tube ) and they will cost you $1200 a set at the discounted price JDM Yard or In The Red sell them at,and last time I looked there was only 1 set left in stock.
    Regards Dyno Dave
    Buddyclub Australia
    Member of Master Of Vtec Group

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    dc2r
    yeh sorry i was looking at the exhausts and the headers its the exhausts that have 3 different types i think.