Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    man thats awesome!
    couple questions, 1. how much did all the electronics set you back? 2. Do you have a photo of your switch install?
    FOR SALE: Injector seal kits || Dayco B16A timing belt

Member Array
    Car:
    00' BB6 Prelude
    Thanks mate, k from memory the electrical parts including wiring, wiring harnesses, LED's, collimators, LED drivers, heat sinks and switches ended up being about $320. There are definitely cheaper ways to do it, but these LED's are very bright, and very focussed.

In terms of the switches, I've rearranged them, and am in the process of making another little switchbox. Sorry I dont have a photo, but it will end up looking similar to another one I have made, just with toggle switches not push button and obviously no LED's like in this one:

Jaycar sell the little boxes like above, and a variety of switches.
    -Keegz
    BB6 Squad

Member Array
    Car:
    '88 B16A ED9CRX
    Any Updates?
    ... [ About Me | My Blog ] ...

Honda Parts For Sale
    Check out the Listing

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    Either speak to your guys at taren point jaycar or call their headoffice in silverwater on (02) 97418555 in regards to sponsoring (just ask to speak with marketing department)... keep pushing the issue, tell them you'll advertise with stickers and stuff. they might do it, goodluck

Member Array
    Car:
    00' BB6 Prelude
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayani View Post
    Any Updates?
    Its been a while since Ive done anything with them. Ive been busy with a bi xenon projector retrofit with HID, which looks really good with the fogs.

I want to basically buff up the carbon fibre on the fogs to get them to shine like before. I used clear coat and it didnt turn out as good.
    -Keegz
    BB6 Squad

Quote Originally Posted by 5thGen View Post
    Its been a while since Ive done anything with them. Ive been busy with a bi xenon projector retrofit with HID, which looks really good with the fogs.

I want to basically buff up the carbon fibre on the fogs to get them to shine like before. I used clear coat and it didnt turn out as good.
    Mind if I ask what projectors you're using.
    & Are you making your own relays for the retro?

Details on HID Retro plz.

Member Array
    Car:
    00' BB6 Prelude
    Ive used BMW E46 Bi Xenons from a 2004 M3. Ballasts, bulbs, ignitors also from the same M3

Here are a few pics.. Im taking them apart in a couple of weeks to lay carbon fibre on the inside.

By the way, CoZZm0 are you a member on HIDPlanet?
    -Keegz
    BB6 Squad

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    dude, ive done some pretty crazy mods in my time, but the HID conversion has to blow mine out of the water!

i congradulate you on your efforts! very nice work dude...

Member Array
    Car:
    00' BB6 Prelude
    Quote Originally Posted by EUR003act View Post
    dude, ive done some pretty crazy mods in my time, but the HID conversion has to blow mine out of the water!

i congradulate you on your efforts! very nice work dude...
    Thanks mate, it was definitely the hardest and most time consuming project I have done so far, but by far the most rewarding..

I just checked out ur DIY console mod, great write-up! Looks really good
    -Keegz
    BB6 Squad

Member Array
    Car:
    murcielago
    really nice, id buy this off you..if you made more.
    lol
    EG5 Powered by DR HONDA
    Tune By: Scott @ Insight Motorsport

QSR Customs

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz Vti-S 04
    Wow, the headlights look so oool... OMG im still spinning out... Man.... Speechless.... Nice work.... Can you design some clear lights or something different for my euro... I want different tail lights???
    PLease!!!