Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    i don't think its a good idea to say publicly cause of defamation (even though their company is dead)

PM sent.

EDIT: no it wasn't cause YF doesn't have a PM button for some weird reason.... wtf yO!

Member Array
    Car:
    96" VTIR Civic
    i'm not asking for the mods to police the actual giving of receipts but more to inform buyers on their rights

Member Array
    Car:
    96" VTIR Civic
    so it would seem if its a private sale no receipt is needed lol let the good times roll

Quote Originally Posted by ek4-guy View Post
    i'm not asking for the mods to police the actual giving of receipts but more to inform buyers on their rights
    what rights ? There is no right of anyone to provide a receipt or ask for one ~ if someone denies you a receipt make up your own mind if you want it or not.
    This is why we have the trade feedback rating to help people in their decisions

As said before , generally speaking traders are legit businesses with ABNs and should to provide a receipt to you

Member Array
    Car:
    96" VTIR Civic
    and say someone sent me something and at the time i asked for receipt but when the item arrived i didnt get one would i have any rights in this case

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    I am sorry but that is not the role of a moderator. If you want to know your rights as a consumer or private seller you need to make your own inquiries. You need to treat Ozhonda just like every other place where you can trade on the internet - just like ebay it is up to you to decide whether to trade with another person and what the terms are.

and say someone sent me something and at the time i asked for receipt but when the item arrived i didnt get one would i have any rights in this case
    Rights for what? You can pursue the seller for a receipt but this is a private matter.

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    Mitsubishi Colt TME
    yfin, I dont think you should compare us to EBAY. because Ebay does it to make money, and ultimately has no soul

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    If people have a serious problem with another member or trader there is also this process in the terms and conditions for making a complaint:

Marketplace

If you have any complaints about a particular user, private message a Moderator of the forum and email forum-mailer[at]ozhonda.com and we will keep your complaint on record. If there are sufficient complaints against one particular user, then his/her account may be suspended if Ozhonda deems necessary. Trading on in the Market Place is done at your own risk.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Quote Originally Posted by yourfather View Post
    yfin, I dont think you should compare us to EBAY. because Ebay does it to make money, and ultimately has no soul
    That is true - I was more referring to the risk to the buyer - it is still a case of buyer beware on Ozhonda (more so for private sellers rather than traders though)

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    Mitsubishi Colt TME
    oh of course.

I just haaate ebay.

they are absolute dickheads