Page 77 of 154 FirstFirst ... 27677475767778798087127 ... LastLast
    Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz
    No tuner without the neccessary means and ways of programming the Honda ECu could do it. You only have to look at how many people on the market that actually tune Honda Factory ECU's only one that I know of and that is Hondata themselves.
    Red Honda Jazz Vti-S, Updated stereo, Subwoofer, Red Trim Kit, Sports Grille.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by fatfish View Post
    for mild flash could any tuner tune the reflash to sue our mod, or we have to done by the hondata dealer. what if i add more mod like cam, or Sports Injection System pluse mod i had done with I/H/E will flash still work on my car?
    No, you cannot tune the reflash. The reflash consists of settings which were tuned on a different system like a K-pro, and then ported over to the Euro's ecu where it is uploaded in 1 go by reprogramming.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    ill take the plunge and get the reflash... i like the usuable increase in power (between 3-5000) and the fact theyve smoothed out the vtec curve (no drop with cams changing over)... i think itll go very nicely with my typhoon CAI, toda headers and exhaust.... hopefully make 145kw/atw

Member Array
    Car:
    05 Euro M Red 6
    Do it this week man so i can decide before the october cut off. Im totally selfish of course.
    I went to the modded XR5 Turbo with Mods - the dark side.....BOOOOST!

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    lol but i have to take my ecu out and post it

i dont know how id handle it having my car off the road for 3-4days
    Last edited by EUR003act; 18-09-2007 at 11:54 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    JazzVibeS/Prado
    You're in Canberra, just drive down and back. Be quicker in the long run + you get to test it on the way back. . Now that's an idea hay .
    Jazz: stock, K&N panel filter.
    120 Series Prado GXL Petrol: Pacemaker extractors, Dual 2 1/4" exhaust, 70 series MT STZ's, ARB non-winch bullbar, snorkel, Dimpled and slotted rotors.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    As Aaron said if you want to mod your Euro this is the way to go.I'm going just for the intake and mild flash.An extra 20Nm ATW for $1400 i think is good value as i'm happy with the performance of my car as it is.

Member Array
    Car:
    ap1.5
    20Nm for intake and mild flash, but you get an extra 60Nm (total of 80Nm) if you put on the extreme package with headers and exhaust, that’s like three times the difference or 300% more performance for 180% more money.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Ltd Ed
    Yes but then you'll need to fork out another $2600. Spare change donation anyone?

Personally I'm going to either wait till I'm bored with my current mods then upgrade or just do the reflash on the mods I've got atm.
    | cusco strut brace : toda headers : metal cat : fujitsubo legalisR : comptech SS : mugen visors : mugen CF airbox : euroR badges : custom 3M floor mats |

Member Array
    Car:
    2003 euro 6 speed
    if the 350z falls though im getting the full package

Member Array
    Car:
    JazzVibeS/Prado
    I'd like to see a dyno of mild flash with I/H/E. Lots of people already have other branded I/H/E setups and since they can't get the extreme without throwing away what they have. A mild flash might make huge differences as opposed to non-flashed.
    Jazz: stock, K&N panel filter.
    120 Series Prado GXL Petrol: Pacemaker extractors, Dual 2 1/4" exhaust, 70 series MT STZ's, ARB non-winch bullbar, snorkel, Dimpled and slotted rotors.

Member Array
    Car:
    TRX400EX,TRD 3500S & BT50
    im in the same boat, really wanna see how the flash tune with different branded I/H/E goes.

Ive already got IHE, not sure which way to go
    Bwwwwoooommmp