Why can't I search

I'm one of those people who for some reason don't have a PQ point yet and something may have happened to my account.

I've noticed that I can't search the forums. Asks me to log in and when I do it gets caught in a loop and keeps asking me to login. Is this normal??
    I didn't think so.
    Are my posts worthy of a PQ point ???

Member Array
    Car:
    2002 DC5R
    i have similar trouble some times,
    try clicking the "remember me" box when u log in, or when it asks u again to log in.

Member Array
    Car:
    RD7
    i believe search/new posts are playing up..
    it has been for a while now..

when you press search/new posts, it only provides posts up to a certain time (e.g. 9pm - when it's 10:36pm now)

my guess is that when u search, it goes back to 9pm, when it was BEFORE you logged in, so it asks you to log in.. shrugs*
    Quote Originally Posted by ChargeR
    Ozhonda mods don't sleep, they wait.

Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    Yeh i was having some issues like that as well, but i was at a mates place and not at my place.

Its working now though - however the time stamps are wrong.
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    It also happens to us. Sometimes it's the browser, sometimes it's the server.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

yup - newposts is basically the same as clicking the "search" button. When the server load is too much , clicking the above will often log you out.

I find leaving both newposts/search buttons for awhile while logged into Ozhonda , then using them later gives better results for some reason.