Member Array
    Car:
    93' DA9

is this WORTH doing!

Is it worth putting aan 'xforce' cannon exhaust that i bought from the wrecker that bolts onto a crx (but can be moded for 50 bucks) on to my 1993 integra LS??? any suggestions...Plus how loud will it be cause i dont want something rediculously loud!!
    cheers guys

If not any suggestions????

(Changed due to some dude correcting my spelling :P)

Basically, its not the matter of if its worth it or not, but i think if you like loud then go for it. i mean, its not costing you much, if you dont like it change back. couldnt be anymore simple but IMO i dont like canons. =)

Member Array
    Car:
    93' DA9
    Quote Originally Posted by xtat1k View Post
    Basically, its not the matter of if its worth it or not, but i think if you like loud then go for it. i mean, its not costing you much, if you dont like it change back. couldnt be anymore simple but IMO i dont like canons. =)
    mmm fair enough...just wanted a nice note nothing to loud...ive measured it and its 4" apparently unless im retarded and im thinken maybe that will be fairly loud???

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC2
    so this is just a muffler right? if you dont want it too loud, you could save your money and get a catback exhaust done, looks like stock but the piping is larger and you can get them to put on a tip of your choice...just another option
    ...LS...

Member Array
    Car:
    EG6ish
    ummm saving money would just be sticking the cannon on.

No it wont be too loud if u leave the rest stock
    Ctrl + W

Member Array
    Car:
    shooting star
    wont be loud, but you'll be defected for a St*pid cannon exhaust if your car is perfectly normal.. to me 4" cannon on a little crx is abit too much...i got a KNR exhaust 2.5" that has a fairly nice note that im buying off a mate for $35.. he orginally wanted to sell it for $70 so if you look around you can find one around $60-70's. if you want something that will sound good like some VTak stuff then go for the X-force twin loops down in RaceNation.

Member Array
    Car:
    Poo-goat 307
    with a cannon its going to drone like ****. passengers will hate you.
    been there done that.
    Last edited by ACTI0NMAN-1; 03-10-2007 at 05:35 PM.

thats why i personally dont like cannons and went for the twinloop. makes me sleepy on highways drone 24/7. twinloop ftw !

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    sss turbo
    man i have seen an intergra with just a cannon a while back, it sounds so shit imo, sound like a high pitch fart.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    ED Civic
    I had a canon on my civic coupe, i took it off and put stock muffler on because i bought the car with the canon, i miss the canon now lol its so quite without it. I say give it a try i bet you will love it !