Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    2007 CRV Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by traumatized View Post
    you can still lock your keys in the car so to speak without going through the above steps ...

if you unlock your car, go to the boot open it up and put things in and accidently leave your keys in the boot, close the boot and your car will still lock in 30sec. which means doors and boot locks will be locked.
    True. This one I'm really paranoid about; to the extent that I undertake the "ritual of the putting of the keys in my pocket" and, the "ritual of the checking of my pocket for my keys" before I go anywhere near the boot.
    SPQR
    The first ever Whiteline RSB pattern for CL9 Euro.
    The world first ever after market RSB for RE4 CRV.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    ill tell you what ive done before!

unlocked the car... popped the boot... placed keys down in boot while i got stuff out... shut boot... walked to driver door to get in... car had auto locked itself... keys now in boot

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 CRV Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by EUR003act View Post
    ill tell you what ive done before!

unlocked the car... popped the boot... placed keys down in boot while i got stuff out... shut boot... walked to driver door to get in... car had auto locked itself... keys now in boot
    I made the mistake once of putting the keys in my shirt pocket and they fell into the boot when I reached in to get my machette. I had to have a glass of water to calm down!
    SPQR
    The first ever Whiteline RSB pattern for CL9 Euro.
    The world first ever after market RSB for RE4 CRV.

Member Array
    Car:
    CR2 Accord VTiL
    Great, thanks for the confirmation guys, at least now i have more comfort around the doors and just need to watch out for the boot!