Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Shit are you saying that I'll still have clutch buzz after I change it???, the main reson for change was to get rid of that buzz

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    LOL it turns the buzz into a drone. U'll be fine, its not that bad. Mind u ive got the full face clutch, if uve got the kit that comes with a four plate disc (or similar) so u mind find a different result.

The one I'm gonna have is single plate organic, so you think it should be ok??

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Thats the one i got. U'll get use to it

As long as it's less annoying then original buzz I'll be happy hehe, also how much do final drives go for and is installation big job or not??

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000 Honda CRX
    I've heard many S2K owners who have lightened there flywheel havent even noticed a difference.

Save your pennies and Supercharge my friends

Member Array
    Car:
    S2K yO!
    Quote Originally Posted by jko2 View Post
    1 piece.

fndaza flywheels are two, with a replacable face - no biggy though.

i've actually got an exedy hyper single clutch kit (complete 4.8kg flywheel, 6 puck clutch, 1tonne pressure plate, bearing) - with two discs (one worn, one good - have photos of when new) if anyone is keen.

Very aggressive minimal slip clutch. really only suitable for people who are used to hard clutches.
    lol, i missed the answer..
    so is it a dual mass or solid?
    EOI: 99 candy apple red S2K for sale! 34k

Supercharge sounds good, but how much do we have to save and how reliable would S2K be after??

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by Malenic1981 View Post
    As long as it's less annoying then original buzz I'll be happy hehe, also how much do final drives go for and is installation big job or not??

The crown and pinion, depending on the ratio, should go for about $900. Instillation is a big job, u cant just take it to any mechanic. If u find someone who knows what their doing (diff and tranny expert) it should take them a day. After buying all the parts from honda and installation its a little over $2K

If u wanna get a supercharger so your mates can say WOW..........once, go ahead. Have u looked into what else u need to buy to get the most out of it. After shipping from the states, ECU and fuel accessories, instillation,tunning and labour your anywhere between the $10K - $12 mark.

No man no supercharger for my S2K hehe, was just wondering how much would it be, even $2K for final drive is a bit too much for me at the moment, I was thinking it was around $1K installed hehe, well anyway will have to wait for that a bit longer, thanks for info man, very helpfull

Banned Array
    Car:
    DC4 <-----She's Gone :(
    I think a Super charger is an exellent upgrade for an S2k and much much better than a stinking turbo you basically have a larger displacement engine with NA characteristics and producing linear power $12k seems quirte steep though.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    I hear ya about linear power, but a supercharger can reach its max potential pretty quickly. With a turbo the powers practically on tap, u simply have to decide how far ure gonna turn it. With the right setup and size turbo u can have some pretty impressive power starting from 3k rpm.