Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Camira
    you could have just got the part number for the HRV CRV prelude or even the older NSX.. they all share the same caliper and brakes
    Club EM1 Represents - member 01 of 01

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilli View Post
    mate you arw a LEGEND
    Remember to confirm with them just in case.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

You know you want too... Array
    Car:
    DC2R + VT750c2
    thanks aaron

yeh when i spoke to the dude he did some more digging and found it was another number!

your still a legend though bro, its all good LOL

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1, JAZZ, ITR, EURO
    The rear DC2R pad is same as Accord CD3/4/5, CL9, Civic ES/EU, Integra DC2 (99-01), DC5/DC5R, Prelude BB1/4/6/8 and S2000 (AP1).

Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    NO they are not the same as the DC2 pads. They are significantly larger surface area ( and its a larger rear disc too)

The rear DC2R pads , are same/similar to 90-03 accord , s2k and 94-02 prelude.

Can someone confirm ?

Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    From Motorspecs (Ferodo's distributor in Aus) website:

DC2R, Front: DB1265
    DC2R, Rear: DB1206
    nice post aaronng...

yeah unfortunately the ferodo book, isn't very model friendly with honda listings...usually end up having to match spare brake pads with the pics rofl...

I have the dc2 vtir part numbers posted on OH as well...

good luck with the purchase Zilli

and yeah..comp friction...can be cheaper...depends...vsport aren't bad either....
    blah blah blah

Car:
    DC2R + VT750c2
    vsport are the sydney distributors for competition friction... im getting my parts from vsport, as it easier, same price, same service everyhting

it turns out AArong's post wasn correct (based on what the distributor at vsport said, he did some research). I dont hav the exact part number but will find out when they arrive on Monday

Quote Originally Posted by Zilli View Post
    vsport are the sydney distributors for competition friction... im getting my parts from vsport, as it easier, same price, same service everyhting

it turns out AArong's post wasn correct (based on what the distributor at vsport said, he did some research). I dont hav the exact part number but will find out when they arrive on Monday
    well good luck...you might just need to exchange them...I had the same thing....

handy if you have a spare pad lying around to check it in the book...but anyway lol.....

goodluck mate...
    blah blah blah

Car:
    DC2R + VT750c2
    hopefully it all works out OK... he did a lot of cross checking and stuff and he sounded like he knew what he was talking about so we will see

Member Array
    Car:
    EGSi,DC2R,ED9
    Just ordered a pair of RDA slotted rotors for our dc2r today for under $200 for the pair.

Was going to go for the EBC Red for about $150 but the Bendix ultimate was avail for around $100 so i went for that instead for the front ( DB 1206-same as vti-r, will confirm when i pull pads out of car to be 100% certain), esp the car will be seldomly tracked apart from the odd hillclimbs and autokhanas.

The rear pads ( DB 1265 ) still undecided, prob go for the Lucas for $60 if the ultimates are around the $100 mark.
    Last edited by EG30; 25-10-2007 at 12:48 AM.

Car:
    DC2R + VT750c2
    let us knoww howw you go with the read pads. I just dropped my car in this morning to get everyhtting done and a MAJOR MAJOR service

guys please dont scamp on your REAR pads even though they do about 25% of the braking. They still slow your car down and keep it in balance !
    Get the same pads front n rear

Member Array
    Car:
    EGSi,DC2R,ED9
    as it turns out Bendix doesn't offer the rear pads in Ultimate material, so I opted for the Lucas.