Page 25 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 152223242526272835751255251025 ... LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 Civic Vti-L
    haha~ I see at least 5 8th gen civics everyday on the way to work and back everyday, Don E to Glen.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    07 Civic Vti
    Quote Originally Posted by oniononline View Post
    haha~ I see at least 5 8th gen civics everyday on the way to work and back everyday, Don E to Glen.
    There seems to be a LOT of them around my area.. inner northeast of Melbourne...

^FD's are everywhere... esp around the city too, but not too many modified ones.

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Civic

my recent mod to my civic sport :D

Hi, this is my Automatic Civic recent mod.

Cheap and ec mod, but i personally quite satisfy with the result
    Last edited by tkbuild; 02-11-2007 at 11:22 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    07 civic sport
    Quote Originally Posted by denot View Post
    gerard, whats Extreme Vision means? I thought Philips has Extreme but no extreme vision on their catalogs... are these the same?
    My Bad ....shld be Extreme Power. its a 80% brighter than stock ...an upgrade . Nominated by over the 50% plus.Nominated by UK Auto Express as accessory of the year.
    I'm gonna put it on my TT when it comes.

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/product...eme_power.html

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Civic FD1, 08 Lancer
    Quote Originally Posted by tkbuild View Post
    Hi, this is my Automatic Civic recent mod.

Cheap and ec mod, but i personally quite satisfy with the result

Wow looks very nice. Did you actually have to pull anything out apart from the shift handle? (i.e. are you just putting the sock on top or did you remove the whole thing?). I actually am considering this lol... price?

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Civic FD1, 08 Lancer
    I'm all up for a meetup (once uni finals are over yo!).

As for parts, sigh, I've seen quite a few FD2 sites pop up around the net. From what I can tell frm my cousins in M'sia, the people who typically modify FDs, have the FD2 (since it was the "sports" model) and not many FD1. Hence why there are very few FD1 parts.

Quote Originally Posted by TurBIce View Post
    anyone put recaros or brides in their cars yet?
    I haven't. Wouldn't mind but I think i'ts illegal to modify if your car has side airbags in the seat (e.g. VTi-L and Sport models). Can anyone confirm?

I haven't. Wouldn't mind but I think i'ts illegal to modify if your car has side airbags in the seat (e.g. VTi-L and Sport models). Can anyone confirm?
    Oh noes, if u put bucket seats in ur car then i wont be able to have sex in it nemore. =P hahahaha
    I dont think its illegal but i think u need it checked by an authority to make sure its road worthy and safe.
    Something about ADR?...not too clear about the details.

Maybe for the meet us sydney people and melb people could meet halfway or sumthing? Is it far?...Im realli directionally challenged...Would the middle be canberra?
    Coz the more the merrier and a cruise down to canberra could be fun i guess. hahaha
    Last edited by Jo_e; 03-11-2007 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JaCe View Post
    I'm all up for a meetup (once uni finals are over yo!).

As for parts, sigh, I've seen quite a few FD2 sites pop up around the net. From what I can tell frm my cousins in M'sia, the people who typically modify FDs, have the FD2 (since it was the "sports" model) and not many FD1. Hence why there are very few FD1 parts.
    na... its because the K-series engine has been around for so many years whereas the R series just came out last year. Just have to give it some time, but alot of Taiwanese tuners have been saying that the R series engine does have alot of potential, I remember this guy got over 200whp by Turbocharging the R18

and Jo_e... I think middle would be like Albury, which is still quite long and boring drive for both states.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondas suck <3
    yes i agree.......secondly TKbuild that is so cool please elaborate how u did that sik mod?

Member Array
    Car:
    09 Mini Cooper, 07 FD1
    guys i just want to ask where can i buy a front lip and side skirt for my FD1 civic?

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Civic
    hi Jace & cracker,
    thx very much for your comments.
    for anyone interest with this mod, later tonight or tomorrow i'll put up a new thread on detailed DIY

To Jace : just remove the original shift knob and the silver square cover.
    cost: boot $25, knob $20

Quote Originally Posted by JaCe View Post
    Wow looks very nice. Did you actually have to pull anything out apart from the shift handle? (i.e. are you just putting the sock on top or did you remove the whole thing?). I actually am considering this lol... price?
    Last edited by tkbuild; 03-11-2007 at 07:47 PM.