Thread: Greetings

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    None Currently

Greetings

Hi there,
    Well I am new on here and although I don't own a Honda I hope I will still be welcome.

I own a 2000 model Suzuki Baleno GL hatchback.
    It has been modified a lot though so please don't laugh.

I hope like myself everyone can appreciate the good and bad in all makes and models of vehicles. I like all cars.

It has the following:
    Custom turbo install running a T25, FMIC, BOV, MY03/04 Impreza WRX Injectors, Wolf V500 ECU and MAC boost control valve.

Upgraded gearbox, diff centre, clutch, strut brace, suspension upgraded: springs, shocks, swaybars, bushes etc., Baleno GTX 4 wheel disc brake conversion. etc..etc...

It is currently in one million pieces as the motor is being rebuilt and a few other problems resultant from problems with the tubo install etc. are being resolved.

The turbo install, problems I have had and legal action etc. is a whole other story.

Many may wonder why I am here... Well I am on the look out for a Honda D16A crankshaft as these with some machining will fit in a Suzuki G16B block and replace the weak OEM Suzuki crank that is hollow etc.

Pics of my car, wolf ECU, engine in bits, problem parts, new clutch etc. are all posted here if interested.

http://www.untubbed.com/pics/index.php?cat=10007

Cheers,
    Damian

Welcome damo, hope you can find what you're looking for here on OzHonda!

Member Array
    Car:
    welcome

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Accord Euro lxry
    Welcome to ozhonda.............