Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    05 Euro M Red 6
    But how much to buy he unit and gear? Im guessing the $500 doesnt cover the unit itself. And can it control all the options as well as vtec, a/f, timing etc
    I went to the modded XR5 Turbo with Mods - the dark side.....BOOOOST!

good to hear it turned out nicely tom!!!! cant wait to get back to test it hehehehe.
    あなたは小さい陰茎を持っている?

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro CL9 & W203 AMG
    Quote Originally Posted by Suntzu View Post
    But how much to buy he unit and gear? Im guessing the $500 doesnt cover the unit itself. And can it control all the options as well as vtec, a/f, timing etc

The Greddy itself i get it from TSX parts for $685(shipped) and the wiring is $325 for auto and manual US$20 cheaper (shipped).yes it can control vtec and etc etc.but if you want the best result you are gonna need V-manage as well.but i think its not worth it to buy V-manage again.it depend you wanna use your car for daily driving or track use.if you wanna use for daily driving, Emanage Ultimate would be enough.

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro CL9 & W203 AMG
    Quote Originally Posted by kitbkk View Post
    good to hear it turned out nicely tom!!!! cant wait to get back to test it hehehehe.
    hehehe!thx kit!ei when you gonna come back??be quick man!!me and the others wanna go to your garage and try to make "fun" for your car.i have a friend live in the same apartment and she has the garage key.so you know what we gonna do to your car while you not here.hahaha!!
    Last edited by CL9-K24A3; 23-11-2007 at 04:13 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    05 Euro M Red 6
    Quote Originally Posted by CL9-K24A3 View Post
    The Greddy itself i get it from TSX parts for $685(shipped) and the wiring is $325 for auto and manual US$20 cheaper (shipped).yes it can control vtec and etc etc.but if you want the best result you are gonna need V-manage as well.but i think its not worth it to buy V-manage again.it depend you wanna use your car for daily driving or track use.if you wanna use for daily driving, Emanage Ultimate would be enough.
    So basically $1000 AUD for the unit/wiring and $500 too tune. No bad. Not bad at all. Really flexible too by the sounds of it. And you have control of Vtec? Most other systems dont seem to be able to do that. You reckon its giving you about 15kw at the wheels eh?
    I went to the modded XR5 Turbo with Mods - the dark side.....BOOOOST!

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro CL9 & W203 AMG
    So basically $1000 AUD for the unit/wiring and $500 too tune. No bad. Not bad at all. Really flexible too by the sounds of it. And you have control of Vtec? Most other systems dont seem to be able to do that. You reckon its giving you about 15kw at the wheels eh?
    If you combine between Emanage Ultimate and V-manage its a lot better.because from what i know if you use only emanage ultimate it cannot control your VTC.but yes you can control your vtec.like mine i dropped it untill 5500 rpm and can rev untill 7300 rpm.

From what the tuner said,it is a lot easier to play with the i-Vtec if you have V-manage as well.it doesnt mean Emanage ultimate cannot control the i-vtec, but if you have v-manage you will have some extra features again.you can control and put your vtec at 5000 rpm and rev untill 7800 rpm.but from my situation i didnt put like that because sometimes no point if you put to high or too low.depends from your mods.they will tune your car and see which one is the best.they looking for the very straight line graph keep going up.

For my car i am not expect to gain 15kw.but i would say i have gained around 7-10kw max 12 kw.btw i will dyno my car again when i have time with ALN.ALN's car he gain probably around 10-15kw.since his one is manual and have high flow cat.

Polar Bear Array
    Car:
    09 RB1 Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by CL9-K24A3 View Post
    No high flow cat (if i put high flow cat on my car, you can hear my car from 2 blocks away before you see the car coming)
    Now we can hear you from 2 blocks away, if you put hi-flow cat the whole city can hear you
    Team Agentz

Options Motorsports

My Accord Euro: [ENDUT]

My Odyssey: [BRUANG]

MY GARAGE SALE

That's impressive gains given you're comparing peak power.

I wonder what the largest gain at any point in the rev-range was?

Do you have a before tune dynograph and a after dune dynograph to overlay?

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro CL9 & W203 AMG
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_F View Post
    That's impressive gains given you're comparing peak power.

I wonder what the largest gain at any point in the rev-range was?

Do you have a before tune dynograph and a after dune dynograph to overlay?
    at this time i dont have the graph before tuned.i forgot to ask them to make a print out.the tuner said that there is an increase in top,mid, and bottom range before and after.but i have no idea which one the largest gain.i will dyno my car again on 8 December with Atjo.will let u guys know the result.
    Last edited by CL9-K24A3; 23-11-2007 at 09:50 PM.

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    Nice figures on the E-Manage... Well done..

My car is in the workshop now for testing so it'll be nice to see what different setup on ECU and Interceptors churn out on the Euro...

But I'll be worried about running on a dyno without the fan... Not good...

What's this Dyno day you are talking about?
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Hmm, $100 per kW... Ouchies.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Accord Euro lxry
    Well done guys sounds like you guys happy with overall driving experience Most important of all !! Great combination of mods..........tested on auto and manual aswell