Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 07 Luxury
    they are about $180 that's on ebay

Member Array
    Car:
    Sexy
    Quote Originally Posted by Pum[Z] View Post
    Muhahah sometimes we have illiterate ppl that don't know what car we drive....

Mostly its kids and moms that have no clue what car it is until they see the accord euro badge on the back... One time i got asked is this a Honda Integra...
    Women can't tell the Integra, Euro, or Civic apart from each other.

Member Array
    Car:
    Sexy
    And also this door sill is rubbish, I don't see its function other than as a bit of wankery.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by IAMVTEC View Post
    And also this door sill is rubbish, I don't see its function other than as a bit of wankery.
    It's an "OPTION". Plus, some people prefer to have metal scuff plates rather than just black plastic.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Sexy
    Still, it's got as much use as a sugar coated toothbrush.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    It's more of a "why drive a $60,000 BMW when a $12000 Daewoo can serve the same purpose?"

BTW, if you coat the toothbrush with a tooth-friendly sweetener like isomalt, you can get kids to enjoy brushing their teeth. Same reason why they make watermelon/strawberry/orange/grape-flavoured toothpastes for kids.

Member Array
    Car:
    Sexy
    Yeah but the BMW is actually visible. It's stupid but some twisted people out there get a sense of self worth like that.

I can guarantee 99% of people will never notice the door sill, hence why I say its just a piece of wankery.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Yeah but the BMW is actually visible. It's stupid but some twisted people out there get a sense of self worth like that.

I can guarantee 99% of people will never notice the door sill, hence why I say its just a piece of wankery.
    To the owner, it is also visible. You should look at it this way. If you say a $60,000 BMW is visible, then this $160 piece of wankery only needs to be 0.27% as visible in order to earn its $160 asking price.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    It's an "OPTION". Plus, some people prefer to have metal scuff plates rather than just black plastic.
    That is exactly why i got them.IMO the plastic scuff plates look cheap in a Euro especially a lux.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    Off the topic of wankery, check this out:

http://www.burgdesign.com.au/catalog...oducts_id=1204

The metal door sills, with Electro-luminescent lit 'Accord'. Only thing is its for the Accord, and doesn't specify if it will fit the Euro (Sure it will fit though). But it's down to $69 too which i think is worthwhile, wankery or not!

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Accord Euro
    No, given that it's a "high traffic" area, it stops you (or more often, others) from scratching the paint in the "doorway". Some people (like children and the elderly, in my experience) tend to step there. Things get dropped by accident. Women wear high heels that can catch...

Stainless steel doesn't stractch like plastic.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Accord Euro
    Women can't tell the Integra, Euro, or Civic apart from each other.
    Well there's a generalisation for you. Many men can't either. Who cares? Not everybody's a car nerd (or has any interest in cars other than the fact that they use them for transport) and can recognise different makes and models from any manufacturer.