Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sub-categories

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    ONly splitting the Civic forum.....not the Integra forum

This has to be done while the forum is offline and unfortunately I can't turn it off during the times I'm generally at home (ie evenings during peak times). I'll be away this weekend too so that doesn't help things). But yeah..just a matter of me getting it done.
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

Member Array
    Car:
    Ventura Bus Route
    Yeh i knew you where only splitting the civic forum, was just giving an example. But i still think it would be much better off to split into chassis instead of just new and old.

Jump on H-T and see how specific some of their topics are

Ozhonda Trader Array
    Car:
    EGK24A
    Quote Originally Posted by Steer^Gimic View Post
    Cool, some progress
    IMO i probably still would have sectioned into model category e.g:
    EF/ED/CRX
    EG/EJ/DELSOL/EK
    DC2/DC5
    Just like honda-tech.com
    JDMyard Pty Ltd
    25 / 317-321 Woodpark Rd , Smithfield , NSW 2164. Contact : 02 97572364
    Email : yonas@jdmyard.com , Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/JDMYard
    www.JDMyard.com

Member Array
    Car:
    DB9
    i think i need to point something out

steer gimic, u are not unique or gifted in coming up with this idea.....

im sure wyn and the others prob thought about doing this 4 years ago wen the forum started.......

they just didnt do it...most likely because it meant more work for the mods, which have lives apart from moderating these forums, so just be a little more patient and understanding
    Team Yum Cha Daily
    Melb Crew reppin

.....an era has ended.....RIP YF dc2^3

"I do apologise for what must seem like an arbitrary imposition"

Member Array
    Car:
    Ventura Bus Route
    Quote Originally Posted by krogoth View Post
    i think i need to point something out

steer gimic, u are not unique or gifted in coming up with this idea.....

im sure wyn and the others prob thought about doing this 4 years ago wen the forum started.......

they just didnt do it...most likely because it meant more work for the mods, which have lives apart from moderating these forums, so just be a little more patient and understanding
    There is always one isn't there...

Unique or gifted? No sh!t, that's probably why i referred to Honda-tech to virtually copy there idea. When and where did i state that it hasn't been done before or i was the first to come up with it?

Secondly, if they had thought of it 4 ago, it wouldn't have been as necessary back then. It's necessary now because of the influx and new members and new model civics.

Have you read all 4 pages of this thread, or just page 1? If you where able to take notice of any dates, i started this thread almost 4 months ago, so please, don't talk to me about patience, i'm merely giving my input and trying to help. I understand that this isn't a mods full-time job, but if they decide to do it, then do it properly. Is that difficult to understand?

Go piss in another thread, i'm trying to suggest something postive for this forum.

Member Array
    Car:
    DB9
    lol, look at u all angry

no need to get all hyped up

and yes i have read all 4 pages of the thread, i was subscribed to this lonnggg ago

and if u look back, i even suggested including a my civic, which was left out

u missed the whole point of my post, im saying, the mods have other things to do besides sit on this forum and instantly do everything ppl ask, im just telling every1 not to have a hissy fit and be patient

i also want this change......but i understand it will take a long time
    Team Yum Cha Daily
    Melb Crew reppin

.....an era has ended.....RIP YF dc2^3

"I do apologise for what must seem like an arbitrary imposition"

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Now now settle down guys. It's going to happen just be patient. Nothing is perfect and the site evolves as it and its member base grows. Sometimes even mods need things pointed out to them so they can sort it out. Please be patient while I have some spare time to get this done.

Might as well put my name down for it. There's obviousely alot more FD related threads than there were before. I don't care how the civic/crx thread is split up... but will be glad when it does happen.

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Will get this done tomorrow morning (finally!)

Member Array
    Car:
    Ventura Bus Route
    Good stuff, thanks Wynode.

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    I've just setup the forum. Just need to double check the permissions and then after that will open it up. It will take awhile to move the 'new' threads into it though so be patient please.

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    -EF/ED/CRX
    -EG/EK/EM/Delsol
    -EP/FN/06+ (incl. CTR)

IMO id go for those. problems seem to correlate betwen those range of years of cars (80s, 90s, and 00s basically)

who cares if its the same as hondatech, and maybe other forums use "generations". how else do you suggest we split up the civics? by race of the drivers?? lol