Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    CT9A
    Poor fitment? wouldn't think it would be the header itself? or it could be? or could it be the installer?

Could you take a pic please.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by fatboyz39 View Post
    Poor fitment? wouldn't think it would be the header itself? or it could be? or could it be the installer?

Could you take a pic please.

I know this isnt a rep post. But I have also bought a Toda header for myself and have fitted one to a DC5 with a EP3 bar.

All I can say is that I rate Adrian's professionalism very high.

The DC5 with a EP3 bar has tons of clearance, dont know how the header or bar can cause a knock?? They can be only fitted one way??

Maybe the front or rear engine mount are shagged. Seen it on heaps and makes a big knock when changing gears.

Member Array
    Car:
    560hp
    Toda is offering a fix under warranty
    they gave you a loan car, because there was a misunderstanding
    parts sometimes takes time to come here, and there maybe complications, someone waited for 4 months for a muffler, because it was lost through the courier, that is not todas fault for that case.
    toda have called me, when something of mine has arrived.
    they are offering a solution, take it, there's no fee to you, i just don't understand why your complaining so much about it.

sam. get a life u f......t!!!

or buy a commodore, than ull be able 2 get ur parts from repco straight away.

Member Array
    Car:
    Js Racing Time Attack DC5
    This site and some of it's members are certainly living up to it's reputation. I'm actually embarrased for you bartek.
    As a car dealer if my service department did this we would be buried in complaints and bad word of mouth. Because TODA AU are sponsors of this site they get a bunch of fanboys jumping to their defence.

If anyone here was getting their car serviced by a Honda service department and they didn't have the parts in stock after booking you in you'd flip out. The exact same thing happened to me twice with TODA yet it's all good because he's one of you guys. Face it, the hypocracy isn't fair and either are the comments from people like bartek.
    Last edited by m0nty ITR; 07-12-2007 at 06:45 AM.

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    CT9A
    There are other people out there waiting for there group buy toda headers. I know of someone who have waited since the group buy in the west coast.

Quote Originally Posted by m0nty ITR View Post
    This site and some of it's members are certainly living up to it's reputation. I'm actually embarrased for you bartek.
    As a car dealer if my service department did this we would be buried in complaints and bad word of mouth. Because TODA AU are sponsors of this site they get a bunch of fanboys jumping to their defence.

If anyone here was getting their car serviced by a Honda service department and they didn't have the parts in stock after booking you in you'd flip out. The exact same thing happened to me twice with TODA yet it's all good because he's one of you guys. Face it, the hypocracy isn't fair and either are the comments from people like bartek.
    i wasn't jumping to their sefence, i was having a go at you cos you were crying.

DNT-CRY

Quote Originally Posted by prusso View Post
    sometimes its hard to believe comments on the internet, especially after dealing with adrian numerous times
    nothing but praise from me, always willing to chat on the phone to help work things out

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000
    Quote Originally Posted by m0nty ITR View Post

agreed.. although agreeing in general... people defend on there experience... not on yours.. at the end of it.. your at the current situation and not people here..

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EK1
    yep ive heard toda is the best around

Account Disabled Array
    Quote Originally Posted by bartek View Post
    or buy a commodore, than ull be able 2 get ur parts from repco straight away.
    i think you should stop there, a member on this forum has express his experience with a workshop and has voice opinion. If you have nothing constructive to say i think you should stfu!

Goodluck monty_ITR hope things work out for the best for you