Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    ABA-EP3, LA-EP3
    I'm have some issues with my Buddyclub QF's 15x7 +35 with 195/50/15 and stock suspension.

When I have passengers in the back, my tyres would some time rub if I go over humps a bit quick.

Member Array
    Car:
    09 VTIS, Lotus.
    I've got 16 x 7 k speed alloys 40 offset, 195/40 tyres. No problems, no spacers. But my car isn't lowered. I could see no rubbing isssues if lowered though.

Member Array
    Car:
    ( . )_( . )
    Ok kool thanks guys, if anyone has slipstreams on there jazz, write way, just interested to see if the spokes will clear the caliper, anyway looks like +40 the go thanks.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4 & Alfa 156
    Quote Originally Posted by iced View Post
    IIRC +45 will hit the brakes.
    for a JAZZ run 205/45/16 is fine.
    Not true at all!....Offset is not always the issue with brake clearance as discussed many times

I had a set of BuddyClub P1 in 16 x 7 with +35 offset and the didn't fit.

+45 will fit providing the design is right, but you're right, it will tuck in a lot and won't fill the guards out too well.

+35 is too much hassle IMO if you want to lower the car. Too much rubbing!

And yes a 205/45/16 will fit fine, but it isn't exactly right when there are other sizes that are more accurate.

My 195/55/15s off my EK fit on the Jazz but it doesn't mean it's the right size!

i was wondering if 15 x 7 P1 (offset of 45) will fit on a stock standard jazz?

p1

Can anyone confirm if 15" x 7 (et45) will fit on a jazz? thanks~!

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5
    yes 15X7 offset 45 will fit, it will tuck in like stock rims though

Quote Originally Posted by gd1_nz View Post
    Can anyone confirm if 15" x 7 (et45) will fit on a jazz? thanks~!
    I thought it has been covered before, as far as I know, there are people hit a wall on that. the spoke design doesnt clear the brakes and you need spacer

get the +35, sits nicer anyway

Has anyone tried putting civic FD 16"s rims on a jazz. Im looking to put them on a jazz with 205/45 tyres. Will this fit? Not sure what the offset for Civic FD 16"s are???

FD has a stud pattern of 5x114.3 while jazz is 4x100 so it won't fit.

oh...lol, didnt really look at that. Thanks for the info. Oh well, waste of rims then

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2 Honda
    I had a 16 x 7 +38 offset when I had my Jazz... had problem scrubbing when I had full load in the car... Scrubbing issues only for the back tho... But +35 offset will make the car look tough

:: EG B18C :: OTO Krew ::