Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    KB1 Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by IAMVTEC View Post
    Lets just say you wont be finding any lowriders in the car park at Cambridge. Ok ?

And yes I have been there.

You dont see these lower cars in corporate car parks, you dont see these cars lower cars in Harvard I presume. These cars you see only see and associate with mcdonalds car parks. Who find these attractive except for wannabe gangsters, and other low caste of society like rappers from the ghetto.
    oh and iamvtec, our CEO at computershare drives a 745 which he has dropped on its rear and has 20's so hmmmmm corporate car park ey? hmmmm he is also on a few mill a year. not to mention i noticed an ls430 on 20's with coilovers at the car park of my old mans work, you mite know the small corportation exxon mobil

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Vti Civic & 99 Legend
    Ah yeah, the old IT industry. I'm working for my third telco as a product manager for mobile and well past my second 21st. Similarly, got the first home at 21 and never looked back.

Member Array
    Car:
    KB1 Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by honest muz View Post
    Ah yeah, the old IT industry. I'm working for my third telco as a product manager for mobile and well past my second 21st. Similarly, got the first home at 21 and never looked back.
    nah im not in IT. Computershare, the worlds largest share registry. I do corporate take-overs and organise distributions and dividends on behalf of the clients. We do have an IT component, infact computershare is the company responsible for scrip's being electronic instead of the old hard-copy situation

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    Mitsubishi Colt TME
    ... havent seen you at my office yet beayni

Member Array
    Car:
    KB1 Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by yourfather View Post
    ... havent seen you at my office yet beayni
    where is your office yourfather :P

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    Mitsubishi Colt TME
    well, lets just say, im looking at the payment services department right now.

if you look over towards big hole in the floor near the tea station - i'm on the other side.

watching....

You know you want too... Array
    Car:
    DC2R + VT750c2
    so didjas find each other yet?

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    Mitsubishi Colt TME
    not yet.

Member Array
    Car:
    KB1 Legend
    hahaha discovered during a smoko, almost didnt recognise you too hahahha

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    Mitsubishi Colt TME
    ah-huh.

re-untied at last.. ahhh... love... a beautiful thing
    Quote Originally Posted by duped View Post
    what's a mugen?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikki View Post
    ill wash urs u wash mine?

Member Array
    Car:
    Sexy
    Quote Originally Posted by beayni85 View Post
    oh and iamvtec, our CEO at computershare drives a 745 which he has dropped on its rear and has 20's so hmmmmm corporate car park ey? hmmmm he is also on a few mill a year. not to mention i noticed an ls430 on 20's with coilovers at the car park of my old mans work, you mite know the small corportation exxon mobil
    Wait, now you're using people in the IT industry as an example of tasteful modifications? What would some computer nerds that lucked out during the technology boom know about class or fashion. The IT industry is by far the worst dressed of any industry and I have severe doubts about if any of the IT millionaires could put on a tshirt the right way forward. Obviously, I wouldn't expect too much of their automobile fashion choices either.