Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    so where are all the black s2000s hiding? cant seem to find any for sale under 40k -_-" there was one a few months ago!
    black, red interior, 40,xxx kms and only 32k went up sat night, sold by monday hahahaah
    soo bugging for a black one, but at this rate might have to settle for red. cant find any blue ones either. any one know where i can find a black s2k with low kms under 40k? lol
    It goes like a Zyrtec... I mean Vtec.

S2Krazy Array
    You're buying a 2nd hand car. Colour should be the last of your concerns.
    --------------------------------------
    PM's Turned Off

Prelude - Sold.
    S2000 - Sold.
    NSX - Sold.
    F355 - Coming...

aahahahah touche`

still want a black one though =[

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    I went and had a look at a blue MY00 yesterday for a mate, 130,000km $27,000

how did it drive? having 130,000kms
    ive seen that one in carsales, plates xs2000 right?

how was it? kinda would concern me; 130,000 with a engine that can rev to 9000.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    I drove it and it was in damn good condition! Even on cold start it sounded great. Gear box was still slick, new roof (plastic) and no diff wine.No CV clunking either.The body needs some decent work but nothing that cant be fixed. Needs new tyres all round. Full service history. Off the bat it looks pretty good, but who knows down the road. In the end you get what u pay for. If this guy wasnt in a huge rush he could get $30K easy. Not a bad pick up for only $27,000.

wow nice, wouldnt expect that from a car with taht many kms, specially with the nature of this car, revving to 9000revs. and the cv joints and what not.

Quote Originally Posted by Andw0o View Post
    so where are all the black s2000s hiding? cant seem to find any for sale under 40k -_-" there was one a few months ago!
    black, red interior, 40,xxx kms and only 32k went up sat night, sold by monday hahahaah
    soo bugging for a black one, but at this rate might have to settle for red. cant find any blue ones either. any one know where i can find a black s2k with low kms under 40k? lol
    40,000km for $32k?? that must have been a good deal. what is the market value for 2001 s2000 with about 60,000km?

S2Krazy Array
    33-36k
    --------------------------------------
    PM's Turned Off

Prelude - Sold.
    S2000 - Sold.
    NSX - Sold.
    F355 - Coming...

Quote Originally Posted by ngc2359 View Post
    40,000km for $32k?? that must have been a good deal. what is the market value for 2001 s2000 with about 60,000km?
    yeh it was a total steal, wish i had my finances inorder at that time.