Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Stealth

Does Anyone Know What This Is Called?

I think its a reflector but.. still dont know.. i wanna DIY but dont know where to buy it.. it also lights up when u turn on the lights.

does anyone know what its called..?

heres a clip on youtube of how it looks like.. i know its a street race.. but thats the only clip i can find with this light thing on the bumper LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYmRoQ6hgAI
    Last edited by aowwllan; 23-01-2008 at 02:10 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    GD1, EK4R,
    excels have them,
    they are called rear fog lights
    IJOEYI
    0o0 whats that... a b20 aye?

Member Array
    Car:
    EK Civic
    i might also add. That wen turned on HATED by everyone
    See a good post..... Then do one even better

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    bright annoying lights, but jdm man, they also have them in the fronts too but u gotto cut ur bumper

s tune Array
    Car:
    99 DC2 sold :(
    The only Japanese cars to have these are Euro spec cars. IMO, not cool

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2

i like these

just not on excels and focuses

if you can find a oem/decent set get them and put them on (it would be jdm and unique) hell if you find 2 just stash it away because one day it will be worth something

if your a whore for the whole function > fashion thing then it just really varies for what sought of driving you do,

like if you do lots of "touge" runs or drive lots at night these can be usefull

if your looking for a set find some UK honda forums and should be able to get a set cheap (its just postage thats a killer) also try a nz honda forum (as there imho the second jdm land)

if your too lazy i can have my friend who works at a junkyard to source you one

good luck on your quest for uniqueness and as some people are going to think....may god have mercy on your soul
    Last edited by SHOGUNOVDDRK; 23-01-2008 at 08:50 AM.
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

Member Array
    Car:
    Stealth
    Quote Originally Posted by SHOGUNOVDDRK View Post

i like these

just not on excels and focuses

if you can find a oem/decent set get them and put them on (it would be jdm and unique) hell if you find 2 just stash it away because one day it will be worth something

if your a whore for the whole function > fashion thing then it just really varies for what sought of driving you do,

like if you do lots of "touge" runs or drive lots at night these can be usefull

if your looking for a set find some UK honda forums and should be able to get a set cheap (its just postage thats a killer) also try a nz honda forum (as there imho the second jdm land)

if your too lazy i can have my friend who works at a junkyard to source you one

good luck on your quest for uniqueness and as some people are going to think....may god have mercy on your soul
    try help me out man! i dont care i like it!

Member Array
    Car:
    MX83 cressida
    Both gay and a pain in the arse!

Member Array
    Car:
    Stealth
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiz_EG6 View Post
    Both gay and a pain in the arse!
    differnt people got different tastes lads.

If they are fog lights you cannot use them unless it's foggy or visibility is reduced. From the page 55 of Driving in Victoria: rules and responsibilities on the Vic Roads website:

You may use hazard warning lights if you are driving in dangerous weather conditions, such as fog, or smoke, or if you are driving slowly and likely to obstruct other vehicles or pedestrians. You must not operate rear fog lights unless driving in fog or hazardous weather conditions.

I've been driving with a mate and he's been pulled over for this before. I don't know about other states. They're a real nuisance when people put them on at night because they're so bright. Although if you're asking if they're a reflector then maybe it's just for the look. But then again if it's just for looks; well I certainly wouldn't pay money for them!

Member Array
    Car:
    180sx
    Hey aowwllan can you give me link you got photo from?
    I think i hav pics of this car but from the front...

Member Array
    Car:
    EG Si Hatchie
    yeah Qld has the same road rules. just don't drive with them on or you will be hated by everyone. i think the clean rear bumper looks better. clean is always better.
    Is this the end of my car modding days? Buying a house says so...