Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: SCC this year

Member Array
    Car:
    85 AH Honda Civic
    The event ended up being not as big as expected. All the pro guys packed up and went home early because of the track apparently not being there. Damien Mackern stil managed an 8.23 early in the day and Sadek managed 7.50's with 1.25 sixties. The red civic still managed 1.8 sixties on a 11.92, similar to what it ran in Sydney and the silver civic sixties were in the 2.0's as good as it has done anywhere else. The track was as good as it possibly could have been, but it still wasn't good enough for some. It was disapointing the street type fields had to be combined due to a shortage in entrants.
    Only eight in a field from combined Street FWD Street AWD Front Mod and All Motor fronted for eliminations. My crew still had a fun weekend and in my eyes well worth the trip, and I will go again next year if they hold it again.
    Lunchbox Racing
    1985 K20A Civic
    11.67 @ 116.55 MPH All Motor street tires - retired
    1995 K24 EG Civic

Member Array
    Car:
    the non-honda type
    Yep, track was shithouse compared to WSID or Willowbank... but that was to be expected, I got a fair few qualifying runs in which was good for consistancy and setting up my dial-in

Ended up picking up the points and top qualifier for sfwd even though I broke a shaft, the other competitor broke out or red lit afaik...

I was actually in the other lane when the VL crashed... it was mere metres and it would have been all over for me.. so i'm very happy I came out unscathed. Yes, it was an oil leak, I have the reminants on my front bar to prove it

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    No honda... Pulsar N15 :(
    ... i failed hard!

Member Array
    Car:
    the non-honda type
    Quote Originally Posted by iamhappy46 View Post
    Yeah, I will gladly chat with you and my car will be there. If I had not been at work last time, I would have had more of a chance to chat. I am not in the habit of driving the SSS as a daily driver, so not like you could expect it to be there when you rocked up last time. With your previous experience, I will let you DRIVE the Q to prove I have not slapped a VTEC sticker on a GA16 to gain 100Kw
    See you at Mini-Jam. No excuses this time, falling out of helicopters or whatever could possibly go wrong in the next four weeks...

Member Array
    Car:
    S14,s15,s2000
    Quote Originally Posted by RICER23Q View Post
    See you at Mini-Jam. No excuses this time, falling out of helicopters or whatever could possibly go wrong in the next four weeks...
    lol woah there 4 weeks is along time to come up with multipile excuses , why dont you go down and pay him a visit!

Member Array
    Car:
    the non-honda type
    Mini-jam anyone?

YES .... Test n tune went well for us on thursday night ...
    best E.t 12.5
    best mph 107
    Best 60 foot .... 1.5
    all in circuit trim .... we could go MUCH faster with a diff ctr change (which we may do for the 2 day event ) but for now we're more than happy .

Member Array
    Car:
    99 EKC7
    i'm gunna give mini jam ago. first time for me for an actual event. All the way from Rockhampton central queensland, driving the car too, so hope i don't break anything..

hope i dont choke too

just bought an s300 and M.T street slicks so need to tne the ecu and find out what is good tyre pressure for my car @ willowbank..
    i'll be parked with green cc lancer so don't be shy come up and say g'day..

We're going to have a marquee this year so if you want some shade and a chat come say G'day

is it just me or does this iamhappy46 guy sound a lot like that rodger cordia bloke ... you tube him you'll see what i mean ..

Member Array
    Car:
    the non-honda type
    He's only got one vid under his profile, is it the one of the stock sr20ve'd pulsar?

no i meant look up rodger cordia ... he's the same sort of guy ...lol