Page 73 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 236370717273747576831231735731073 ... LastLast
    im in melb aswell... thats good to know u have black ep3.. but the question is.. are they for sale?.. =))

VOLTEX Array
    Car:
    Bus Route 703
    Quote Originally Posted by xenfacta View Post
    stig, what colour is ur car, do u live near ryde?
    my car is black, and nahh i live in melb :P

Quote Originally Posted by warwick108 View Post
    im in melb aswell... thats good to know u have black ep3.. but the question is.. are they for sale?.. =))
    haha i dont think so my friend :P i just brought them a few days ago... spent 2 days respraying them... zomg biggest b!tch of a job to do... 150$ worth of spray paint ... all worth it in the end

you could always buy the civic sport rims that are for sale on ebay and spray them yourself haha

Member Array
    Car:
    Cheapest Civic 06, E90
    Quote Originally Posted by erorxxx View Post
    Thanks Acoen

Ur car looks nice too , saw it 2 times , First one corner elizabeth and bourke
    and the second one near meat ball hehe , anyway i am from indo too ... lol...
    lol.. someone stalking me.. haha.. joke.. I live in the area.. so yea.. you'll find me a lot down there..

next one.. suspensions kit??

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1
    Quote Originally Posted by xqwzit View Post
    the FD crew in melb needs a cruise soon :P
    i 2nd that
    HCCM #12

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Civic FD1, 08 Lancer
    Quote Originally Posted by denot View Post
    i think its not "painted black" but its "unpainted black" as in you wont see any metalic/clear coating and stuff... in other words, fugly!
    LOL i have a unpainted grille on my NH black Civic. You could always argue it looks like the matte black used on one side of DK's Fairlady in Tokyo Drift

I reckon unpainted black would look okay for the lip kit since it would look kinda sporty perhaps? *shrugs* Wait and see!
    FD1 & CZ4A Driver.

^not really i fitted my unpainted black kit at front and rear and it looks gay lol
    PM for pics :P

Member Array
    Car:
    hondas suck <3
    u know i have a problem when im trying to judge my distance infront of the car.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1
    But The RZA told me that he doesn't have that same problem....lol

nah i think its just a matter of gettin' used to ?
    HCCM #12

Member Array
    Car:
    hondas suck <3
    yes daz tru...are u trying to make fun of me?

Just wondering.. you know how you can get the accent lighting from the honda dealer (seen pictures pretty shit if u asked me).. or u can get the neon lights from like autobarn or wateva (but they look way to bright).. can you actually put the neons underneith the front seats? instead of the leg room area??

Member Array
    Car:
    hondas suck <3
    hmm i have neons they rnt that bright to be a nuisance.... i guess you could put them underneath ur seats but i think leg room is better

Banned Array
    Car:
    EH9
    yes u can put it under the front seats. use the sticky bit to stick it and then cable ties... IMO led's from ebay are your best buy, paid $50 for 8... very VERY bright led's, ask cracker his seen em...