Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Mugen S2000

Member Array
    Car:
    EK
    Saw this car in the flesh, and it doesnt look to bad and looks like Mugen are going to start producing their versions on cars now similar to HSV.

The Mugen RR was pretty cool but very much a one off and something that wont be for sale in that form, it had the carbon front and complete carbon roof, seats and a heap of other carbon parts.

Also its a 2.2 stroker with a heap of goodies attached and makes more power then an s2k, its hopeful news for new K series powered cars as honda released the 2.2 F20 as a concept and shortly after the F22 and Ap2 were released.

They also had a little super charged Jazz concept there aswell.

Other then that, the R35 is abit of a beast and will prove to be a very quick car out of the box and keen to see the parts that get released for this thing as the potential of this engine with not much work will yield powers figures of 1200-1500hp.

Highlight of the show for me, the ASM S2000, was lucky enough to get a closer look then most and its very impressive, and a trip to Super Autobacs bought another smile to my face = )

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    s2000
    i heard they are making the ecu on the r35 so it cant be modded and that they will allow 'mines' and other japanese companies to mod the r35 not too sure if its true sorry gettin off the topic here lol

Member Array
    Car:
    type r
    rear end looks sweet
    WTB - B16/18 HEAD

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Looks hot!, but...shouldve been released back as the limited 'Type R' style option when the S2000 was first out in 99..

They should be concentrating on a new S2000 breed, its near 10 years old now..

I want the roll bar.