Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Radio unit No.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    If they give me goodwill i still have to pay for assessing, and the labour and fitting. Honda pay for the part only.

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    no the assessment should not be charged as there is a fault, however the labour they will charge you once they swap it over, not to assess the fault.

i would definately think about ringing up another honda dealer.

just keep in mind that they will charge you roughly 2hours of labour even though it technically will only take them 30min to take out the unit.

if you wish to diy follow the diy to change the console lights then you will be ok as this will give you a pretty good idea of what you will need to do to get the radio unit out.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by traumatized View Post
    if you wish to diy follow the diy to change the console lights then you will be ok as this will give you a pretty good idea of what you will need to do to get the radio unit out.
    Yep i found that diy and its seems to be enough information for me to be able to change the radio.
    Now im just going to try find a radio either 2nd hand from wreckers or new from elsewere.

Member Array
    Car:
    Sydney
    Or how about upgrading it to SatNav

Dunno whats involved though..
    .© ♪

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    na i think it will be to much to change and adjust. Also price wise.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Accord Euro lxry
    try Travis Honda in Frankston we have members in this forum who work there, although it's a bit of a drive from the other side of the city for you unless your like me who love to drive lol...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    Anyone know the part number or were i can get the part number for the radio unit that powers the centre console in the euro. The part that will fix the dim light in my console.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauly View Post
    Anyone know the part number or were i can get the part number for the radio unit that powers the centre console in the euro. The part that will fix the dim light in my console.
    Ask the local Honda spares at a dealer,they'll know.I'd still go down the path of seeing the servicing dealer of your car and try and get it fixed under good will.