Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Current model have most of the bugs ironed out..... new one.... ermm....

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by tron07 View Post
    Current model have most of the bugs ironed out..... new one.... ermm....
    yeah,true,my 06 is excellent,no problems so far.

Member Array
    Car:
    TRX400EX,TRD 3500S & BT50
    Id wait for the new one, buying a new euro now is really going to hurt your resale value once the new euro hits the market which isnt really to far off.

Was there any major problems with the current euro upon release?
    Havent heard of any, besides the clutch creak etc which has never really been fixed.

I havent really heard of honda having to much of the "new model" bugs that locally produced models do?
    Bwwwwoooommmp

Member Array
    Car:
    GS300 / Liberty
    wait for the new one and be one of the first to dump the shit out of it
    1998 BB6 PRELUDE <--- sold
    2000 blk em1 <--- sold

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO '07 LE
    Dude only u can make the decision.......ur the one spending the cash so ur opinion is the only one that matters.

I bought my euro last May knowing fully well that a new model was on its way. I still bought it cos i liked everything about it, not because it was a honda or a euro. After 5 years they have refined the model and i couldnt be happier. Yes the new euro will affect my resale value and it wont be the newest one on the market but who cares? i bought it for me not for everyone else.

If your happy with the model now and your not positive about the new one why would u buy a car ur not sure about just because its newer?

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    I wouldn't buy the first of any new model, euro included.

I wouldn't say honda need 5 years to refine a model, as mine is an 04 and still feels like it's new.
    That alone is a true testiment to the quality put into these cars, and that will be why i will buy the new 09 euro.

Member Array
    It's always worth getting an all-new model just in case you wanna sell or trade up in 3-4 yrs down the road, your car is still the current model in the market. Resale value will hold much better.

Buy a runout right now and get a mad deal, I dunno how mad it can get maybe a further 2-3k discount? Trust me you'll be the one who turn mad if you sell it 3-4 yrs later and find out how much its resale dropped

If you know you'll be keeping it for another 10 yrs, then it probably doesnt matter

Quote Originally Posted by albii View Post

I wouldn't say honda need 5 years to refine a model, as mine is an 04 and still feels like it's new.
    That alone is a true testiment to the quality put into these cars, and that will be why i will buy the new 09 euro.
    You dont have a trip computer

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by tron07 View Post
    You dont have a trip computer
    Not as accurate as a calculator and your petrol receipt.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO '07 LE
    Quote Originally Posted by albii View Post

i didnt mean theres something wrong with the early models. Just that over the years all the little improvments are worth the wait for some. My Limited edition didnt come out til 07 (06 if u wanna be a smartarse with the sport)
    and to be honest if it wasnt for all the extras i would have gone with the liberty.

So i will enjoy my car for now and 5yrs down the track when their bringing out the sportier models with the extras ill then consider buying a new model provided its as good as my mine. If not, i have no problem with a different company.

Its more about the actual car itself for me rather than who made it and its history.
    Last edited by DLRioM; 28-02-2008 at 11:05 AM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    07 Euro Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    But those are a lot less fun to play with! The calculator is in the car too though.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda CRV 2011
    Bang on target that comment, trip computers are a load of bollocks but i still wish i had one

Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post