Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    EK civic
    I have dd amps and subs in my car and they are fantastic. The woofers weight 28kg's each. DD hold 5-8 world records with there subs. take a look at www.ddaudio.com.au

Here is a sig from another site.
    Car 97 Civic sedan (with 2x 100ah Deep cycle battery)
    Source Eclipse 8443
    High 4x Peerless 1" tweets 811435
    Mid 4x Peerless 6.5" mids 850467
    Low 2x Peerless 8" woofers 850136
    Full Range Amp Visonik V4218
    Subs 2x DD 9515 's (when they get here)
    Sub Amps 4x DD m1's

hmm yeah i hope those JL audio splits are still for sale ay, i want them now ....and as far as DD, sounds pretty underground, where do u buy these brand of subs at?

Member Array
    Car:
    EK civic
    LOL undergroud with that many wr's? They have dealers all over the country where are you at?

im in qld...maybe speciality stores have them i guess, gold coast car sound or whateva, but autobarn/jb hfi i have yet to seen this DD gear...so u swear by it obviosly yeh?

Member Array
    Car:
    EK civic
    If your a goldi guy you should remember incar audio, Incars owner imports dd. i think they closed the brickworks store because dd was a bigger busness than he thought it would be. Take a look at the next bas or spl day and you will see heaps of there gear. Ile see where you can test some if you want.

Member Array
    Car:
    ek
    any one ever heard of infinity- kappa subs.? i've heard a frends set of 12's.. and they pretty good.. what you guys reckon
    12.949 @ 107.71mph
    2.063 60ft on Advan AD08
    EKK20A 142.9kw on 98ron

its not called stance if you're on spacers..

Member Array
    Car:
    BLZ-ARW001
    Quote Originally Posted by civic__dd
    I have dd amps and subs in my car and they are fantastic. The woofers weight 28kg's each. DD hold 5-8 world records with there subs. take a look at www.ddaudio.com.au
    DD subs?.. hmm gotta say that i've never heard them before.. asked my work mate, whos been around dis industry for yeeeears and he's never come across that brand... world records?.. doubt it man..
    arrowz
    blz-arw001

OTO-KREW

Member Array
    Car:
    EK civic
    you dont make a 30kg woofer and not get respect man look here guys http://www.teamdd.net/tdd/results.asp

o4 Euro... [EUROTIC] Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Luxury
    hmm dd yes. u got plenty of $$$

Kick ass subs
    [EUROTIC]
    04 Euro Luxury.... now retired

Quote Originally Posted by civic__dd

Here is a sig from another site.
    Car 97 Civic sedan (with 2x 100ah Deep cycle battery)
    Source Eclipse 8443
    High 4x Peerless 1" tweets 811435
    Mid 4x Peerless 6.5" mids 850467
    Low 2x Peerless 8" woofers 850136
    Full Range Amp Visonik V4218
    Subs 2x DD 9515 's (when they get here)
    Sub Amps 4x DD m1's
    Just remember that while DD subs and amplifiers are quite well built and very powerful, there are better around. DD subs are escpecialyl good for SPL, but then again so are things like IDMAX, RE Audio and Adire too.

It's all about personal tastes. Some of my customers love DD, some don't. Each to their own.

In my opinion the best amps are Zapco C2K's, TT Coppers and ARC XXK's.

Member Array
    Car:
    S15
    Quote Originally Posted by J-MuN
    DD subs?.. hmm gotta say that i've never heard them before.. asked my work mate, whos been around dis industry for yeeeears and he's never come across that brand... world records?.. doubt it man..
    Well then you're mate obviously does not know his shit.

Ok just had a peep at JB Hifi....they are JL Audio TSR-650Csi Splits, $200 bucks, sounds good to me, and then they had some Kicker Splits for like the same price, the new ones...they seem to be a good seller, but i might go Kicker 6" for the rear, JL audio splits for the front. and as far as Subs for some reason I have a new favourite!, 12" AudioBahn, something about it, looks like quality to me, and built in USA..price is reasonable, looks the part, yeah i think i might go that, anyone heard them/ like them?

the only problem is head unit, couldnt check out alpine HU's cause the shop was closed, but they have some damn cheap sony ones at JB, or pioneer i like, but some of them may not suit my black consol in my car....decisions decisions

I want a gunmetal coloured unit, and somewith with a modern, bright display..any suggestions