Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New CTR price

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic

New CTR price

Can you guys please advise on what you have paid drive away for your new Civic Type R's?
    I have been able to negotiate down to $40500 (drive away) for nighthawk black with mats...
    Is this good? I would love to get it below $40k

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro
    Hey,

I don't have a CTR myself but i read this thread and some people have got it for around 40,500 like you as well. Someone has got it below the 40k mark but, i think it was a really lucky buy there.

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83617

check it out

40500 sounds good, just spend another day at dealer and get them to throw it more accessories etc

when my mate bought a new car ( not a honda ) but this may work... she went to a different dealer and quoted the price with certain accessories ( in your case the floor mats ) and said the last dealer said a certain price ( so in your case $40 000 ) and ask if they can do anything better.. but she also said they she would sign the paper work there and then if they offered her extras or a lower price the guy was desperate enough to lower the price by i think 1k or near enough...
    whats the point in having a signature?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by omgitsmatt View Post
    when my mate bought a new car ( not a honda ) but this may work... she went to a different dealer and quoted the price with certain accessories ( in your case the floor mats ) and said the last dealer said a certain price ( so in your case $40 000 ) and ask if they can do anything better.. but she also said they she would sign the paper work there and then if they offered her extras or a lower price the guy was desperate enough to lower the price by i think 1k or near enough...
    That is what i did

First hornsby honda then
    Central coast honda but with heaps of extras...

got mine yesterday for 40,500 with
    Paint, Rust, Interior Protection

Umbrella
    Floor Mats
    Type R key ring
    Full tank of Petrol
    Emblem Set
    think that is all

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Black FN2R & Prelude VTiR
    I wouldn't expect to get it for under $40k unless you are adding no options at all. Retail price is around $43k on the road so you're doing pretty well so far.

Better to aim for 40k or just over with all the options you want included. Provided you are happy with the deal you get, once you get the car you'll quickly forget about how much you paid .

Quote Originally Posted by LD_Mart View Post
    That is what i did

First hornsby honda then
    Central coast honda but with heaps of extras...

got mine yesterday for 40,500 with
    Paint, Rust, Interior Protection

Umbrella
    Floor Mats
    Type R key ring
    Full tank of Petrol
    Emblem Set
    think that is all
    looks like you get demo car for that price, i am guessing i dont think paint rust interior protection is free option or the emblem set (unless it's already put on the car)

most dealers give you free option like, key ring ,umbrella, map street directory, custom plate number, t shirt, cap, floor mat

not the paint protection (it cost 600 something), you must be the lucky one because when the new car arrives it doesnt have car paint protection on it, other company do it for them

and emblem set cost around 200 i think if i wasnt wrong, asked them bfore
    cant get for free (as i said unless, it has been install when it arrives)
    Last edited by bodaas; 03-03-2008 at 03:56 PM.
    FN2 - FD2 - EGH2B(SOON)

hey LD, would you mind to tell us how much hornsby honda willing to pay for your FD2? I think u sed the CC honda willing to pay 29,500. Thanks bro!

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1 - RB1
    Quote Originally Posted by denot View Post
    hey LD, would you mind to tell us how much hornsby honda willing to pay for your FD2? I think u sed the CC honda willing to pay 29,500. Thanks bro!
    looks like denot will have FN2R soon !!!
    Big Brake Kit with Slotted rotor and Braided Line for FD
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...009-Direct-Fit

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    What is "emblem set" ?

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Corolla G
    You have to pay for Type R badges and stickers (Emblem set) lol

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi View Post
    You have to pay for Type R badges and stickers (Emblem set) lol
    LMAO. The 6 that i have seen at several dealers have all already had the emblem and type r badges on.