Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CTR FN2R
    dmx, all the ones ive seen on the road have been red. havent seen a black or silver one yet......

cheers mate fasthonda...

lol...nah im actually local to berwick. theyre my closest honda but guess where im not taking it to get serviced

i got a blonde chick actually...but i reckon i copped the 'hmmm...u look like ur too yng to be buying one of these cars mate...have seen them jazz's we've got??' attitude. she mentioned joy riders and having me put a deposit before i could even take one out for a test drive in the same breath!!!

but over at gary warren they offered me an overnight test drive...so go figure! lol

ps...my cuz bought a euro from berwick a few mths back and he said they were orrite. guy from work bought a euro and got crap service from em (so he ended up buying from essendon instead)... so go figure take two...lol

but yer i was more pissed off coz she was orrite looking (but a total b*^%h!!)

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic Type R
    Quote Originally Posted by anu View Post
    she mentioned joy riders and having me put a deposit before i could even take one out for a test drive in the same breath!!!
    Yeah, this pissed me off when I was shopping around. But when I was ready to buy, all the other dealers seemed to think I should pay a premium - and three of them flat out lied about the availability of 2008 built cars.

Anyway, it's not about the dealers but the car..

Can't wait!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CTR FN2R
    Quote Originally Posted by moons View Post
    Anyway, it's not about the dealers but the car..
    damn str8!! its a beauty mate and well worth the wait... lol