Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    "07" CL9 Limited Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by fraqqie View Post
    lets see ur gangsta ride!
    Nothing much done really. The rims are replicas or similar to the mugen rims. Not sure what they are tho lol
    Im planning to get euro-r rear lip for the car, but its pretty $$. Im still at uni atm and only work once a week so it will take a while lol

Last edited by snYpz; 20-02-2008 at 10:12 PM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    03 Accord Euro [5AT]
    looking sweet.... i think they're called Mugen NR Mirror Finish...

i feel ur pain... i just started fulltime work and my shocks are gone and i cant afford bugger til i get a few paychecks

euro-r kit *drools* 1st on list are coilovers... i getting tired of driving on parramatta rd and caterbury rd... absolute shit roads
    Last edited by fraqqie; 20-02-2008 at 11:07 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    2005 Accord Euro Lux 6MT
    Well I finally got my FN2 type R rims today and managed to take some photos (see below). I will take some more during the weekend in the daylight after I clean my car. I am also thinking about changing the red 'H' to the standard black 'H'.

What do you think?
    Last edited by ENVSSS; 16-03-2008 at 02:59 PM.
    Whiteline RSB, Cusco Tower Brace, Tein SS, Ingalls CK, Maven Shift Knob, Comptech Short Shifter, Euro R Grill, FN2 Type R Rims, Jtune ECU Reflash, Jtune Intake, Pending Evolution IX

Member Array
    Car:
    MY06Euro Lux Sat Nav Auto
    Quote Originally Posted by ENVSSS View Post
    Well I finally got my FN2 type R rims today and managed to take some photos (not the best I know but it was dark). I will take some more during the weekend in the daylight after I clean my car. I am also thinking about changing the red 'H' to the standard black 'H'.

What do you think?
    It would match better ............ but I do like the red.. I could swap you my black for your red. (PM me if you wish)

The car looks great and the wheels are beautiful. What exactly are the FN2 rims off? What do they cost?

Cheers,
    Mike
    Last edited by Mike Star; 13-03-2008 at 11:01 PM. Reason: extra info

Member Array
    Car:
    2005 Accord Euro Lux 6MT
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Star View Post
    It would match better ............ but I do like the red.. I could swap you my black for your red. (PM me if you wish)

The car looks great and the wheels are beautiful. What exactly are the FN2 rims off? What do they cost?

Cheers,
    Mike
    Thanks but I already have a set of black 'H' caps off my original 05 Lux Rims. The rims are OEM fittment for the FN2 (Currrent) Civic Type R.
    Whiteline RSB, Cusco Tower Brace, Tein SS, Ingalls CK, Maven Shift Knob, Comptech Short Shifter, Euro R Grill, FN2 Type R Rims, Jtune ECU Reflash, Jtune Intake, Pending Evolution IX

Member Array
    Car:
    MY06Euro Lux Sat Nav Auto
    Quote Originally Posted by ENVSSS View Post
    Thanks but I already have a set of black 'H' caps off my original 05 Lux Rims. The rims are OEM fittment for the FN2 (Currrent) Civic Type R.
    I knew I had seen them but couldn't place on what. What are a set of those FN2s worth?

No probs about the caps but PM me if you want to sell the reds. I would be interested for sure.
    Thanks,
    Mike

Member Array
    Car:
    Mville station + 423 bus
    hey envsss id love to take the red H off you if you want my euros a red one with red lug nuts i think the red H would suit me =P id swap you for my standard H? or i'll buy em off you pleasee =D
    PSN: Ply88

Games:CODMW2FIFA10SF4Tekken6Pro Evolution Soccer

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 Euro Lux
    that is HOT AS!!!! looks awsome!! keep the red looks a nice!!

how much they set u back? i want a see too!! =D

Member Array
    Car:
    TRX400EX,TRD 3500S & BT50
    Looks sweeet
    Bwwwwoooommmp

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Yea they look good mate!

wow awsome

Newcomer Array