Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Disabled Array
    Car:
    CD5 Accord VTi-S
    Quote Originally Posted by IAMVTEC
    Sorry to tell you, but Golf sucks
    i dunno if uve actually ever experience ne of the things u seem to hate so much, the gti is a rocket... oh and MT ftw

The previous Golf GTi Mark ??? wasn't what the Golf was meant to be, overweight and underpowered. The new Golf GTi however is beautiful, 2L Turbo with a clutchless Manual I believe, its been winning awards and winning over many motor journalist around the globe...
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

i would trade my car with all its mods just to get the GTI

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by curik
    i would trade my car with all its mods just to get the GTI
    Damn.... lol, the GTI would have been about the same price as your Lux when new.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

yeah! only if the gti came out earlier!!! I was a completely n00b in cars back then. And since when are you a cat again?

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9|NA6CE
    Quote Originally Posted by IAMVTEC
    I love ignorant fools . Mk5 Golf GTi with DSG will eat a Euro for breakfast anyday, anytime. I dare say the handling is even better than the Euro too cos it's lighter. The Mk4 Gti was nothing special but Mk5 is a totally different car.
    Last edited by Slugoid; 08-09-2006 at 02:26 AM.

a fully loaded gti will beat the euro in every single way except the big boot and the H emblem

Member Array
    Car:
    08 Accord V6-L (Black)
    Hows this - the new 08 Accord doesn't come in a manual at all. If it did, I would fly!!! Sub 6's for sure!!!

I drove this baby and will buy this because it delivers great power to the ground (6.5 secs?) and has a silky smooth tranny. I have owned manuals for my last 2 hondas (Teggy Type S and Euro Lux) and I would definately put it down to a sign of old age.

Fuel consumption will probably be the same. The good thing about a fast-4 is that you can cane the rings of it all day long - that's why you neeed a manual. Sixes on the other hand give similar performance with an auto.

aaronng edit: No street racing!
    Last edited by aaronng; 17-03-2008 at 09:34 PM.

Banned Array
    Car:
    Euro Luxury; Golf GTI
    Quote Originally Posted by IAMVTEC View Post
    LOL!!!

I have a GTI and a Euro, I can confirm that you couldn't be more wrong.

hi, recently drove my mother in law's Euro lux Auto and got a chance to thrash it a little specially on trip tronic mode and i must say it felt alot faster than 9sec 0-100 time which is what most people have claimed even the Honda Website.

im yet to prove this with a timing device, but i have driven alot of cars in the past and this one feels very fast in Auto mode, obviously not as fast a manual but fast.

by the way in new to the forum...

Cheers
    Bru

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    o6 Accord Euro Lux Spec
    6 Speed for life!

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo0o0ost View Post
    6 Speed for life!