Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Member Array
    Car:
    "07" CL9 Limited Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by acura_ek1 View Post
    Anyone got more pics of the Modulo kit?????
    Try a quick search!
    Well depends on which model euro u have. The 06+ kit is one page 1 of this thread.
    If ur after the 03-05 euro kit, browse in the CL9 picture thread in the "appearance gallery" because there are heaps there =)

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    07 CL9 LUX
    Anyone know With the euro R 06-07 kit does it come unpainted or pre-painted!!! As i was told by a Honda dealer it comes unpainted..!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro
    It should come pre-painted. The 06-07 euro R lip is the same as the euro sports/limited edition lip. I'm pretty sure they came in every colour that the euro came in. except that new mocha colour or whatever.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    07 CL9 LUX
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkii_ View Post
    It should come pre-painted. The 06-07 euro R lip is the same as the euro sports/limited edition lip. I'm pretty sure they came in every colour that the euro came in. except that new mocha colour or whatever.
    Yeah another dealer has advised they are pre-painted. However he mentioned it may not fit on a 07 luxury as the bumper between the euro sport and the luxury are different part numbers..

Anyone fit euro sport kit (euro R) to a luxury euro, im sure many have done this!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro
    I believe they are only different as the luxury has the washers for the hid? The sport kit should fit fine. Don't believe there is any difference in the bumper between the standard euro and luxury euro apart from that.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    07 CL9 LUX
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkii_ View Post
    I believe they are only different as the luxury has the washers for the hid? The sport kit should fit fine. Don't believe there is any difference in the bumper between the standard euro and luxury euro apart from that.
    Yeah that's what I thought!!!! just the HID washers!!! Some of these guys at honda are hard to believe sometimes!!

Member Array
    Car:
    MY06Euro Lux Sat Nav Auto

06 onwards OEM Modulo Kit

Honda told me that they initially bring the kits in from Japan in the range of original colors but after a time on the market they just produce unpainted kits as the demand for all the colors drops. My understanding is that if you were buying an OEM kit now it would be unpainted unless you found one that was ordered but not taken and has been sitting around.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    07 CL9 LUX
    Has Anyone purchase a 06-07 euro sport (euro R) kit to gon on a 06-07 luxury euro.

Were there any complications???

Honda will not guarantee it will fit!! Also has anyone got the exact part no's of the 06-07 euro sport (euro R) kit, as i am having alot of trouble trying to determine the correct ones from a number of honda dealers.

I cant see why they would say it may not fit??

Thanks guys

Member Array
    Car:
    2004 Euro Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Star View Post
    Honda told me that they initially bring the kits in from Japan in the range of original colors but after a time on the market they just produce unpainted kits as the demand for all the colors drops. My understanding is that if you were buying an OEM kit now it would be unpainted unless you found one that was ordered but not taken and has been sitting around.
    Correct. I'm chasing a rear lip and side skirts for my 2004 Euro. Called Honda Dealers here in Melbourne and all of them said that they now come unpainted, just primed. Booo!
    Last edited by rikstar; 28-03-2008 at 01:48 PM. Reason: spelling

Member Array
    Car:
    MY06Euro Lux Sat Nav Auto
    Quote Originally Posted by _Vtekn_ View Post
    Anyone know With the euro R 06-07 kit does it come unpainted or pre-painted!!! As i was told by a Honda dealer it comes unpainted..!!!
    I have the 06 OEM Modulo Kit and Honda told me when I ordered a new rear underskirt to replace a damaged one that early in the series they come prepainted but as the demand for them runs down the factory just does them in black and they need to be color matched to your particular car.

It may well be the same for the Euro R Kit as well.
    Last edited by Mike Star; 28-03-2008 at 02:10 PM. Reason: fix error