Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    nice one guys. this thread is very helpful.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    got this conversion out of the way and all good, thanks to papz sy7e for the help, hope g-stick will post up the pics soon hahaha

wtf u guys going through all the hassle just to get it facelifted...
    the preface looks a lot more aggressive if done rite...

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    just personal preference i guess, everyone has there own opinions but i do admit preface does look for aggresive, facelift is just a more sharper look

Member Array
    Car:
    n/a
    can't you guys just buy a face lifted version to start with?

well yes and no.. only gli and cxi come in facelift in hatchs (which i like the most)

if you wanted or own an ek4 you cant get it facelift. since 99-00 only the em1 came with a b16a in aus. which is coupe

or if you have owned your car for a while and done other mods.. and now you decide you wanna facelift look.

i personally like the lines on the facelift more + headlights. and when side by side i like facelift. but some other like prefacelift much better.. just personal choice.
    Last edited by newbie; 30-03-2008 at 08:51 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    plus its great fun to do lol, grinding and cutting shit

hey guys,

this link: http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showt...-00+conversion

says you gota hit back the edges on the front reinforcement bar, did any of yous do this? is it really necessary?

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    I'm into this, I've watched it transform before 96-98/99-00, the secret is to use only oem parts in your install and steer clear of aftermarket parts, the cutting is minialistic requiring at most 20mins with a hand dremel, lol. Then you paint it up where you just cut is a very important and often unmentioned tip. I have a thread as well to add to the list with more pics, will add when my pc is done...
    WTB: EK oem JDM Visors

I love J-Cups

www.bigcreativa.com.au Array
    Car:
    1998 EK9
    i used all oem parts. if i was to pull everything off you would think my car was oem facelift.

spend the extra time filling back anything you cut. make sure when you slice the front bar bracket that both sides are equal and clean up the holes you drill.

and for EURON8 & xtercii. I prefer the facelift model over the older shape. looks more modern and has a nicer cleaner look. i dont think civics have an aggressive appeal. its a civic for god sake! And relating to purchasing a 00 model. I wish i could have if i found a genuine type r in that shape =P
    My Honda - Civic Type R EK9
    My Daily - 2011 Mazda MPS

When mine was converted from a 99-00 to a 96-98, I dont think we had to cut or modify anything. Does cutting things only apply when you change from 96-98 to a 99-00?

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    Quote Originally Posted by EURON8 View Post
    wtf u guys going through all the hassle just to get it facelifted...
    the preface looks a lot more aggressive if done rite...
    facelift>prefacelift
    "since we're both asian.. I'll look after you and chuck in King Springs with the wheels and tyres for $1050"