Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Wsid 10/11/04.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Camira
    Quote Originally Posted by totti
    its very different to street, so dont expect to get perfect runs on your first time
    i was aiming for under 15.2
    next time i'll aim for under 15.0
    wow.........hey whats done to your car?
    Club EM1 Represents - member 01 of 01

Member Array
    Car:
    EK VTi-R
    its a dc2r :P

Member Array
    Car:
    Stolen DC2R
    Quote Originally Posted by joneblaze
    I'd rather run with my daily driver setup, eg. street trim and rubber. More "realistic". No use slapping on $400 slicks *glances @ the VW ...crazy all out cant!! lol) that I wouldn't be able to afford 52 wks a year...

15.007 Steve? Awesome man! On the 17" Tarmac Evos too! I'd love to come along sometime Dung/Steve/Tommo... just gimme some time to get my shit together... gotta make sure the little DC4 is in decent shape.... high 15's here i come!!!
    That's the spirit Jon!!!
    hopefully racing on 24th Nov if my shit is in place

Member Array
    Car:
    2002 s15 spec r
    Haha..go the kewl shades Tommo...
    Nice time. Can't wait to get my little non VTEC DOHC out there... gimme a buzz when you're going next.

Yeah Jase, I'm sure SSS's should be quicker....they're a 2L and newer etc. Spose the ones I've taken on have been severely limited by bad driving.
    Still, when you're in a GSi, you're always the underdog
    hey john, i reckon when u beat them u should be proud of yourself whether the sss is good or not, because these races u can never predict who is gonna win......i mean ive beaten cars with my mum's pulsar and u would think the other guy would be faster...hahaha...but now i leaves mums car alone....but ive heard from hanson that uve toggled stuff in ur car, good stuff man!!

Member Array
    Car:
    DC4
    Yeah, I toggle my volume knob on my HU from low to loud, and my A/C from hot to cold.... it's basically the only thing you can do when you've got a slow car.... lol...
    Can't afford to play with the big boys...

Member Array
    Car:
    1999 Integra VTi-R
    Let me know if you guys go on the 24th id love to come too.

Cheers
    M

Member Array
    Car:
    99 Teg VTiR
    Yeah, I toggle my volume knob on my HU from low to loud, and my A/C from hot to cold.... it's basically the only thing you can do when you've got a slow car.... lol...
    Can't afford to play with the big boys...
    haha,

It's never about the times anyway. I ran a 13.7 in my last car, this car is two seconds slower, but I don't care, it's still great getting out there and experiencing things!