Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
    Member Array
    Car:
    1994 Honda Accord VTI-S
    please don't paint your bonnet. Give the Honda some respect.
    Gas up the Vtec for you tonight and baby you can go wherever you like.....

cars looking good Van.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK CXI stock but riced
    driving hectic corners today love it all!!! BIG roundabouts only no little annoying ones hhaha.
    im gonna invest in that recommended whiteline sway/brace kit. Whiteline dont sell em direct anymore, anyone know where i can get them? repco or autobahn possibly?

Also, why not paint black bonnet. Type Rice after mate hehe.

Member Array
    Car:
    JazzVibeS/Prado
    Good going d00d.

The rear antisway kit should really help handling. IMHO I'd then sell your old big wheels before doing anything else and just enjoy the car. It will also let everything settle in so if you have any issues you'll know what mod is likely to be causing it. If you mod too much in a short period and things go wrong you spend way too much time/money hunting it down.
    Jazz: stock, K&N panel filter.
    120 Series Prado GXL Petrol: Pacemaker extractors, Dual 2 1/4" exhaust, 70 series MT STZ's, ARB non-winch bullbar, snorkel, Dimpled and slotted rotors.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda CRX
    sorr to jack ur thread... but where can i get bump stop ?? n gd luck with the car... nice combo suspension u got there... get a rear sway bar will help a lot with the handling...
    Any1 has a 2nd hand upper front n rear strut bar for a 88 ef crx for sale ? PM me plz...