Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz EVO IX
    actually now that i think of it i had this problem with a previous ECU.

it was cos the tuner didn't adjust the back-off rate of fuel.
    that could be your problem. It had flat spots and backfire also. The fuel was running too rich on the back-off rate.

I don't think its a PFC issue, that's why i got confused the first time by your post.

But with my Power FC no issues at all.
    Evo IX - THE FINAL EVOLUTION

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4
    name and shame tuners please
    to you

OzHONDA FTL

no need to name and shame.

It sounds like he's still using the base tune that comes with the ecu. The kind of tune which is meant to get you from home to a dyno in order to get it tuned correctly.

Member Array
    Car:
    '94 Civic VTi
    First get it tuned. Dont complain about a basemap.

Secondly, its called Tip-in. Ajust it.
    [TNT] Team No Traction - Cos No Traction Is Underrated

Two turbos, is better then one.

Member Array
    Car:
    looking to buy
    FC disease is caused by the AFM being to close to turbo (if im not mistaken, i may be talking about something else)

basically, the AFM reads the amount of air your turbo is pumping out, via the AFM, into your manifold. and obviously adjusts fuel accordingling. when you back off the throttle, a bit of air get fluctuated back and forth between turbo and AFM, it travel through the AFM, but then turns around and gets sucked back into the turbo BACKARDS through the AFM. (same principle as turbo flutter)

its this back and forward motion through teh AFM that causes FC disease. simple fix.... move the AFM further away from the turbo.

i have never personally experiance it, or even looked into it, i just read about it once. and as i said, i could be thinking of the wrong thing.