Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro
    No man, that stuff cant really stretch, i end up using two tape at the rear bottom bit of the window trim. It doesnt look that good, but u cant reli tell from a distance

Member Array
    Car:
    03EuRo LuX 6spd
    Quote Originally Posted by raz05 View Post
    No man, that stuff cant really stretch, i end up using two tape at the rear bottom bit of the window trim. It doesnt look that good, but u cant reli tell from a distance
    the stuff i used streched pretty well around that section, i will post some pics, of both my imperfections for all to see later this afternoon.
    18" Lenso Tenzo Type M, BC Coilovers, Black Sills

Member Array
    Car:
    03EuRo LuX 6spd
    here are my two imperfections, both my fault, the first was the very first sill that i did, i didnt really care cause i just wanted to see if would work as you can see i didnt cover the very corner of the sill, the second stuff up is were i cut the tape on the join of the triangular rear window, and the third pic is the other tri window done in one peice i'm gonna redo both this weekend, and hopefully i will be getting my coilovers fitted aswell at otr this saturday...how excitment
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10042008.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	82.2 KB 
ID:	8621   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10042008(001).jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	83.1 KB 
ID:	8622   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10042008(002).jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	118.7 KB 
ID:	8623  
    Last edited by martizzle; 10-04-2008 at 04:19 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro
    Lol, you can barely see those mistakes! looks good already mate =) Will get to doing this sometime after exams =(
    Last edited by Darkii_; 10-04-2008 at 04:24 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    03EuRo LuX 6spd
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkii_ View Post
    Lol, you can barely see those mistakes! looks good already mate =) Will get to doing this sometime after exams =(
    thanks bud, i'm implusive, impatient and a perfectionist...bad combination

Member Array
    Car:
    2004 Euro Lux
    where did you get the tape from, i've look at 2 Bunnings and they have nothing. Have you still got a pic of the packaging?

Member Array
    Car:
    03EuRo LuX 6spd
    Quote Originally Posted by rikstar View Post
    where did you get the tape from, i've look at 2 Bunnings and they have nothing. Have you still got a pic of the packaging?

sorry rikstar, i never had a pic of the tape packaging i opened really quickly threw it out and stuck the tape on my car straight away, it's still looking good apart from my 2 imperfections which i am so lazy about redoing. just go to the adhesives section of bunnings, it should be near the paint section, ask the paint guy or girl, if they have any black tape for outdoor use, do not say its for a car coz then they won't recommend anything. the packaging had written on it something like " outdoor, long lasting, very sticky" something like that. the reason why i went to bunnings is coz @ around 4:30pm i went to repco and they had nothing then i drove to chaddy to go autobahn got there @ 4:45pm and they were doing renovation work so then i gave up and just went to bunnings. i would suggest you try autobahn first and try and get the proper stuff..i really wanted the stuff where you heat it up and it shrinks around what your covering.. that being said i still dont have any problems with mine apart from my stuff ups..

Member Array
    Car:
    2004 Euro Lux
    ahh Cheers. I'll have a look at Autobarn this weekend.

Member Array
    Car:
    05 Euro M Red 6
    I have the blackout tape from the link that i just received from ebay.

Any tips on installation?
    I went to the modded XR5 Turbo with Mods - the dark side.....BOOOOST!

Member Array
    Car:
    Sydney
    Anyone know how to remove the sills? Are they glued or clipped in?
    .© ♪

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Hi, does anyone have the part number for the euro sport's black window sills? I want to give my euro a more sportier look
    Last edited by Kason; 26-05-2009 at 12:59 PM.
    '06 Accord Euro CL9
    Naturally Aspirated, K24A i-Vtec
    Wakefield Park: 1:18.000
    On The Fly: 140Kw

I can't see any of ur pics....probably coz im too impatient to see them load. I got my 'tape' from a sign maker. He gave enough for 2 cars for $25. Well worth it, they were really friendly as well. This stuff stretched for the back door as well which is good.