Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    nice spotting there DMX... anyway, who has the "chrome" version from OZHONDA? hmmm cant remember...

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Here are the updated pics. Earlier i had Modulo kit. Now with Mugen. Black Eagle Eyes installed.

Another ricer buying ricecakes.

what is wrong with this Double R dude, been into all the threads with all this retarded comments. What's your problem here?

Looks fantastic, Shimian!

lol may I ask how much you've spent on all your car mods?

Quote Originally Posted by perfectblue View Post
    what is wrong with this Double R dude, been into all the threads with all this retarded comments. What's your problem here?
    mouse-over on the little red box on the left side of this post - "Double R has a little shameless behaviour in the past".

lol. +1 to shameless

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Shimian View Post
    Here are the updated pics. Earlier i had Modulo kit. Now with Mugen. Black Eagle Eyes installed.

nice car man!

Quote Originally Posted by cupu-80 View Post
    nice car man!
    cupu, wheres yours?

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Quote Originally Posted by renegadeice View Post
    Looks fantastic, Shimian!

lol may I ask how much you've spent on all your car mods?

Thanks bro. Not much. Just bodykit, eagle eyes + hid and minor mods. My exhaust and rims are still stock. Hopefully ill get my exhaust soon. Just dont have time to get it measured

Quote Originally Posted by Shimian View Post
    Thanks bro. Not much. Just bodykit, eagle eyes + hid and minor mods. My exhaust and rims are still stock. Hopefully ill get my exhaust soon. Just dont have time to get it measured
    Thanks Shimian,

For the pics and giving me an idea of how the eagle eyes will look.
    Nice looking car you got there btw. Are you going to change your rims to larger ones?
    The current wheels look small with the mugen kit on the car.

thanks triode12. Yes, they look ridiculous with the kit. Stock 16"s FTW
    My next major mod will be an exhaust system. Just need to find time to get to an exhaust shop for measurements. Will probably go for rims/tyres/teins end of the year. Too broke now

Eagle eyes are a must get IMO.