nice man. jealous.. haha

Disabled Array
    Car:
    Type-MO
    very nice simon!! looking good

Newcomer Array
    Quote Originally Posted by mo
    very nice simon!! looking good
    thx dude...now gotta save up and colour code my car!! and it's all done !! heheheheh

Disabled Array
    Car:
    Type-MO
    no exhaust or filter?

Member Array
    Car:
    1999 EK Civic GLi HB
    Nice Simon - gimma a month and my car will be like that! I also had an inkling that those Recaros might have been fake... :P

Newcomer Array
    Quote Originally Posted by skoota
    Nice Simon - gimma a month and my car will be like that! I also had an inkling that those Recaros might have been fake... :P
    thanks dude ~ hehehe.. dont feel like driving a CRV.. or a HRV anymore.. haaha... i want to put in racing seats too... fuk love them... but the COST :cry: ... fuk :roll: .. :P

oh yeah.. and when u lower it... take pic !! i wanna to see it heehhehe
    i was gonna get the hrracing hr125's(thats wot u got rite).. but cost too much...

Newcomer Array
    Quote Originally Posted by mo
    no exhaust or filter?
    maybe later.. see how things goes i guess... for now... i am happy with it...

Member Array
    Car:
    1999 EK Civic GLi HB
    Yeah - the Hr-125's is what I got - but your rims are SWEEEET anyways so u got nothin' to worry about. :twisted: What springs did ya get? How much better is the handling. OH and how much did ya lower it? 1.5' or 2'??? Can u let me know cos i really don't know how much i can lower my car without my tyres being rubbed to the shitter. :roll: I just wanna say my 17's rock! :wink:

Newcomer Array
    Yeah - the Hr-125's is what I got - but your rims are SWEEEET anyways so u got nothin' to worry about. :twisted: What springs did ya get? How much better is the handling. OH and how much did ya lower it? 1.5' or 2'??? Can u let me know cos i really don't know how much i can lower my car without my tyres being rubbed to the shitter. :roll: I just wanna say my 17's rock! :wink:
    i lower to 1.5"... runs good! and i got KING springs!!! they yellow ! hehehe
    i felt better driving it.. handling felt better too..well when i first got the rims.. and no lowering... felt shitty*(duno if u felt the same) when u trun corners with the new spring felt more stabile....thats only thing i can notice so far.... :wink:

yeah i know 17 rocks !! ... 17 rocks !!!( *** tony ... 17 rocks bro !!! hahahah )

Member Array
    Car:
    1999 EK Civic GLi HB
    yeah i thought 15. the handling is a bit shitty - sways and slides a little but the new tyres dont help either. Thanks for the advice dude

Newcomer Array
    yeah i thought 15. the handling is a bit shitty - sways and slides a little but the new tyres dont help either. Thanks for the advice dude
    i hope it helps u tho... :wink: