Hi Guys,

I purchased my Honda s2000 2 years ago and thought I would post this DIY for Stabaliser Bar.

Materials/Tools:

adjustable front stabilizer bar
jack stands and wheel chocks
standard shop tools
pipe thread tape

Installing the Stabilizer Bars

Raise the car up and secure it on jack stands. Remove the front wheels. On the S2000, you'll also have to remove the lower plastic cover to access the factory bar.

Once it's removed, move to the front wheel wells and disconnect the stabilizer links from the factory bar on both sides by holding the locking nuts steady with an open-end wrench while you turn the joint pins with a hex-bit socket

Next, remove the bolts and bushing holders from both sides. Carefully lower the bar and remove it from the car.

Before you install the stiffer bar, wrap it with pipe thread tape where it will make contact with the bushings to prevent squeaks .

Install the bar with the upgraded mounts and bushings and be sure to torque the mounting bolts down to 89 foot-pounds.

Back in the wheel well, install the stabilizer links to the bar with the joint pins in the center of their travel range

After the stabilizer links are tightened down, replace the access panel, remount the wheel, and lower the car off the jack stands.

I Hope this helps as a DIY article for some users. I will post a DIY article of how to create your own carbon fibre fabrications.

Thanks
Dale