Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Euro Foglights.

Member Array
    Car:
    Charmander

Euro Foglights.

hey all. i got a euro lux 07, i want to know what sort of bulbs the fog lights use? and get we get like a crystal white colour to match my hids.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5 Type R '03
    H11
    i m currently using Polarg 5000K, not bad. However, i had Mtec before, it's cheaper + it is SOLID crystal white.
    you can't really tell unless you have polarg and mtec next to each other, the mtec is slight whiter than polarg
    '03 Integra DC5 Type R

Wakefield Park: 1:13.047 w/ street tyres
    Eastern Creek Int'l Raceway: 1:57.969 w/ street tyres
    Power: 155Kw with Mugen N1 ECU

Member Array
    Car:
    Charmander
    price ranges? and where can they be sourced? i know there is a where to buy section but its pointless to create a new thread.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Follow this DIY - it is cheaper, brighter, whiter than any H11 fog light you can buy on the market.

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...light=euro+fog

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Ralliart Magna
    Quote Originally Posted by yfin View Post
    Follow this DIY - it is cheaper, brighter, whiter than any H11 fog light you can buy on the market.

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...light=euro+fog

i actually recommended my friend to do as the DIY said. I sourced a set of H9's and carried out the mod. I didn't fit them as i didn't have access to a hoist or anything. but my friend took it to honda dealership and said it was the wrong one.
    i thought maybe they were just lazy.
    so my friend tried a panel shop where his car was getting repaired, and they said it was wrong as well.
    it's just a standard 07 accord euro, with the standard HID headlights. any ideas why?

thanks!

Member Array
    Car:
    2004 Euro Lux
    agree with yfin.

i followed the DIY with the H9 bulbs and the results are really good, better than i expected!

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro
    You don't need a hoist to get access to the fog light bulbs. Look in your user manual it shows you how to do it.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Ralliart Magna
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkii_ View Post
    You don't need a hoist to get access to the fog light bulbs. Look in your user manual it shows you how to do it.
    yeah?

but do you think the workshops are just lazy? or....

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    no some H9 bulbs have the metal 'guides' slightly in different positions hence not being able to fit into the groves of the H11 socket.

however because it is only slightly off you should be able to cut the 'guides' a little with some tin snips or just bend the 'guides' slightly and it should fit. just be careful when doing so, so you don't damage the bulb itself

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Ralliart Magna
    Quote Originally Posted by traumatized View Post
    no some H9 bulbs have the metal 'guides' slightly in different positions hence not being able to fit into the groves of the H11 socket.

however because it is only slightly off you should be able to cut the 'guides' a little with some tin snips or just bend the 'guides' slightly and it should fit. just be careful when doing so, so you don't damage the bulb itself
    that must be the reason why they 'didn't fit'

gee, this forum gets some good activity. should get a honda...

Quote Originally Posted by dainese View Post
    i actually recommended my friend to do as the DIY said. I sourced a set of H9's and carried out the mod. I didn't fit them as i didn't have access to a hoist or anything. but my friend took it to honda dealership and said it was the wrong one.
    i thought maybe they were just lazy.
    so my friend tried a panel shop where his car was getting repaired, and they said it was wrong as well.
    it's just a standard 07 accord euro, with the standard HID headlights. any ideas why?

thanks!
    Because it's not standard, of course they won't fit it.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9 2005 Std
    Got a question, want to get some foglights installed (Genuine ones from Honda) for my 05 Std Euro. Are they worth it? They want $500 fitted, do you find the stock bulbs are bright enough or what? What's the best move to do, not get the foggies or buy them and replace the bulbs?