Page 16 of 43 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    DA9, eg, n360,
    everyones an expert thats a good one good to c u saying that if u get ur car serviced at honda instead of doin it urself.....

yeh i only noticed the hard suspension in mine (rear) whats with that do they all have it?

Member Array
    Car:
    integra ls
    Quote Originally Posted by A-man View Post
    everyones an expert thats a good one good to c u saying that if u get ur car serviced at honda instead of doin it urself.....

yeh i only noticed the hard suspension in mine (rear) whats with that do they all have it?
    its not really that hard...i have a 22mm rear sway bar and its still quite tolerable on the rare occasion that i have a rear seat passenger.

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9, eg, n360,
    yeh it just seems harder then the front....

i dont buy cars for other people or other peoples comfort i buy them for what i like so i dont really care to be honest :P

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 dc2r
    i am so!!!! racing from ross river to alice springs, 40 degrees!!!! 265 with my girlfriend in the car, with a boot load of camping gear with the air conditioning turned on!!!
    and if you like, next time youre in alice springs, come for a ride, i'll let you take the photograph, lol cause its too fast for me to try take a picture at that speed.
    i hit a flock of birds, they came out of nowhere, I didn't even have time to open my mouth to say 'aaaah birds'
    not sure if this makes a difference, but my car was the demo car for the honda dealer in Darwin
    the only mod I've done to it is one of those carbon fibre intake thingys from 0 one thousand or something
    Last edited by AzKik-R; 07-05-2008 at 06:58 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2RRRRRRR
    only thing i hate is that i love the car so much i baby and protect it way too much.
    IS motor racing

Quote Originally Posted by SiR CRX View Post
    Sex Spec reminds me of Paris Hilton.

She's worth a lot of money but still looks like cheap trash....

Quote Originally Posted by PaZzMaN-R View Post
    only thing i hate is that i love the car so much i baby and protect it way too much.
    love it so much that you're selling.....

considering we get nearly as much horsepower per litre as an f1 car, our beautiful little 1.8s are the most exciting and well produced engine's ever made. imo.

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9, eg, n360,
    i back that comment

Quote Originally Posted by absolutR View Post
    considering we get nearly as much horsepower per litre as an f1 car, our beautiful little 1.8s are the most exciting and well produced engine's ever made. imo.
    Not even close. You can't compete with ~20,000rpm for power. Torque per litre, maybe so.

Banned Array
    Car:
    Suabaru > Honda
    comparing a honda with f1 car
    now i've heard everything.

Member Array
    Car:
    LOLWUT
    I wish my teg had 4 doors.

some kids garage
    A true car enthusiast appreciates the time, effort and money put into ANY sort of car, modified in ANY sort of style, whether they may like it or not.

Banned Array
    Car:
    Suabaru > Honda
    u can buy them